x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
Forum Index \ DriveHQ Customer Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 30613/4

I have a Android Phone (Samsung 34) with Drive HQ App and I cannot find the same files on the phone when I login as I can on my Laptop, I have only one account with the same password. What I see on my Laptop I cannot see on my phone have tried so many things. can anyone help pleases.

Regards

Neil

8/28/2015 2:11:05 PM

Hello Neil,

We have not received any similar reports about problems relating to the FileManager app for Android. To get a better understanding, plesae take screenshots of the app and send them to:

support@drivehq.com

One of our support agents will be able to take a look and work with you to resolve any issues you are experiencing.

8/28/2015 3:59:36 PM

Hi, when I login on my Phone, the Tag under Storage there is only one file, Local empty,sometimes times it says Unexpected error. I have reinstalled.

when I go online I can see all my files and folders.

8/29/2015 12:35:35 AM

I have a Android Phone (Samsung 34) with Drive HQ App and I cannot find the same files on the phone when I login as I can on my Laptop, I have only one account with the same password. What I see on my Laptop I cannot see on my phone have tried so many things. can anyone help pleases.

Hi, when I login on my Phone, the Tag under Storage there is only one file, Local empty, sometimes times it says Unexpected error. I have reinstalled.

when I go online on my laptop I can see all my files and folders.

Regards

Neil

8/30/2015 11:24:34 AM

Hello Neil,

We are unable to duplicate the issue in testing. Please take a screenshot of your page and send it to support@drivehq.com so we can get a better idea of what you are experiencing.

8/31/2015 10:57:56 AM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003