x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
Forum Index \ DriveHQ Customer Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 36602/7

Hi ,
      I am using the drivehq free account service from 1 year. But from a couple of weeks i am unable to access my storage. After i Login it navigates to the storage & stays there for a 2 seconds and redirects to the home page. I am checking every day from 2 weeks. But the result is same. So please do help me to solve this.

Thanks in Advance.
Sarath

10/16/2008 5:56:01 AM

I'm having the exact same problem.  What kind of service is this?  Post some files, but never get access to them again?

10/22/2008 6:59:28 PM

User: wildsross  -  10/22/2008 6:59:28 PM

I'm having the exact same problem.  What kind of service is this?  Post some files, but never get access to them again?
No Body answered or helped us with our problem. Is there any webmaster for this forum or not. Unable to access the storage

10/27/2008 4:42:15 AM

User: Sarath  -  10/27/2008 4:42:15 AM

No Body answered or helped us with our problem. Is there any webmaster for this forum or not. Unable to access the storage

Sorry for the inconvenience. Unfortunately we could not duplicate the problem here. The problem is most likely caused by some anti-virus / network security / proxy software. If you had changed your browser caching policy, it could also cause this problem. Anyway, please double check your anti-virus settings and caching polixy. Try to clear all browser cached files and try again.

If it still doesn't work, please use DriveHQ FileManager or FTP, which is many times better and easier than the web-based service anyway. For more info, please visit:

http://www.drivehq.com/ftp/

You can also use any 3rd party FTP client software to access your online storage; Windows Explorer can also be used as a simple FTP client, just enter:

ftp://USERNAME:PASSWPRD@ftp.drivehq.com/

10/27/2008 6:32:23 AM

User: DriveHQ Webmaster  -  10/27/2008 6:32:23 AM

Sorry for the inconvenience. Unfortunately we could not duplicate the problem here. The problem is most likely caused by some anti-virus / network security / proxy software. If you had changed your browser caching policy, it could also cause this problem. Anyway, please double check your anti-virus settings and caching polixy. Try to clear all browser cached files and try again.

If it still doesn't work, please use DriveHQ FileManager or FTP, which is many times better and easier than the web-based service anyway. For more info, please visit:

You can also use any 3rd party FTP client software to access your online storage; Windows Explorer can also be used as a simple FTP client, just enter:

I still have the same problem, I tried everything, the DriveHQ program, loggin in from FTP, trying from the web interface, nothing works. The file still there but I get "file doesn´t exist" error.
Unfortunately the file it´s an important work file, and the one stored, it´s my only copy (my bad).
The service worked fine for me for several months but lately I run this problem very often, so I can´t trust important files to the online storage no longer (I lost some pictures in the past, but I said "it´s ok, just an error", but with this file, there is a different matter).
Regards,
Leandro

11/11/2008 7:06:53 AM

User: funker  -  11/11/2008 7:06:53 AM

I still have the same problem, I tried everything, the DriveHQ program, loggin in from FTP, trying from the web interface, nothing works. The file still there but I get "file doesn´t exist" error.
Unfortunately the file it´s an important work file, and the one stored, it´s my only copy (my bad).
The service worked fine for me for several months but lately I run this problem very often, so I can´t trust important files to the online storage no longer (I lost some pictures in the past, but I said "it´s ok, just an error", but with this file, there is a different matter).
Regards,
Leandro

If it reports file doesn't exist, it means the file was not uploaded correctly. We are not sure how it happened. But in certain rare cases, it could happen with any storage system. With online storage, random network problems could cause some unknown problem.

It is recommended using DriveHQ Online Storage as a backup storage, or remote storage / offsite storage. Remote / offsite backup can protect your data in case of major disasters, such as earthquake, fire, virus/hacking, etc. If you have mission critical files, it is strongly recommended that you also backup them locally.

11/12/2008 12:36:48 AM

User: DriveHQ Webmaster  -  11/12/2008 12:36:48 AM

Regards,
Leandro

If it reports file doesn't exist, it means the file was not uploaded correctly. We are not sure how it happened. But in certain rare cases, it could happen with any storage system. With online storage, random network problems could cause some unknown problem.

It is recommended using DriveHQ Online Storage as a backup storage, or remote storage / offsite storage. Remote / offsite backup can protect your data in case of major disasters, such as earthquake, fire, virus/hacking, etc. If you have mission critical files, it is strongly recommended that you also backup them locally.

Thanks for the answer, I know that network glitches can cause bad upload, but I also know  that the file was uploaded correctly, because I used the online file in the past, and then suddenly stopped working. It´s was my fault to loose all the copies of the file, that was my mistake, but unfortunately I can´t longer trust DriveHQ relative important files because I´m not sure I can recover it tomorrow. I use portable computer generally, so it was a nice solution, but when this, that happened to me, happened 3 or 4 times (you can loose files in a pendrive but not that often), you start questioning the "safety" of the system.
Thanks again.
Regards
Leo

11/16/2008 7:51:19 AM

User: funker  -  11/16/2008 7:51:19 AM

User: DriveHQ Webmaster  -  11/12/2008 12:36:48 AM

Regards,
Leandro

Thanks for the answer, I know that network glitches can cause bad upload, but I also know  that the file was uploaded correctly, because I used the online file in the past, and then suddenly stopped working. It´s was my fault to loose all the copies of the file, that was my mistake, but unfortunately I can´t longer trust DriveHQ relative important files because I´m not sure I can recover it tomorrow. I use portable computer generally, so it was a nice solution, but when this, that happened to me, happened 3 or 4 times (you can loose files in a pendrive but not that often), you start questioning the "safety" of the system.
Thanks again.
Regards
Leo
Hi Leo, sorry for the inconvenience. I can tell you it is extremely rare. However, it is always a good idea to keep multiple copies of important files in multiple places.

11/20/2008 5:34:01 PM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003