x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
Forum Index \ DriveHQ Customer Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 22129/2

Ive recently decided to link a few MP3's to a Flash MP3 player and found the files didnt load fast enough to actually play them... So I decided to upload them here (as I know download speeds from this site are better) and things seemed to be running extreamly well (tracks loading up fast so they werent stopping / starting etc) until I logged out of my account here and then I couldnt play the tracks in the MP3 player, Is this ment to happen? or is it some kinda of bug? If its ment to happen is it possible to stay logged into the account 24/7 (so at least my friends can listen to the music while im not around or asleep etc, since most are overseas most the time)?

Any help would be appriciated

Thanks

Zoopy

4/12/2007 12:04:49 AM

This is one of most frequently asked questions. Please note DriveHQ is primarily an online storage, backup, FTP and email services provider. Our online file sharing feature is no doubt very advanced. However, please note the files you uploaded are private and secure by default. So they cannot be linked from any other web pages / devices.

You can very easily share or publish files using web browser or DriveHQ FileManager. On Windows, DriveHQ FileManager is strongly recommended. Just select a folder and click on Share / Publish. Note "Share" means "share to a few people that you know". "Publish" means you share to anybody on the Internet. You must be a Premium or True member to publish. Once a folder is published, you can use the Publish URL to link to folders or files in it.

4/12/2007 6:08:47 AM

User: DriveHQ Webmaster  -  4/12/2007 6:08:47 AM

This is one of most frequently asked questions. Please note DriveHQ is primarily an online storage, backup, FTP and email services provider. Our online file sharing feature is no doubt very advanced. However, please note the files you uploaded are private and secure by default. So they cannot be linked from any other web pages / devices.

You can very easily share or publish files using web browser or DriveHQ FileManager. On Windows, DriveHQ FileManager is strongly recommended. Just select a folder and click on Share / Publish. Note "Share" means "share to a few people that you know". "Publish" means you share to anybody on the Internet. You must be a Premium or True member to publish. Once a folder is published, you can use the Publish URL to link to folders or files in it.

Ohh sorry if it was allready covered in the BBS I could only get to the first 5 pages for some reason and could only find one thread about MP3s that didnt answer my question, anyways thanks for you help it's working perfectly (much better than loading 1% (of an 8Mb file) ervery 5 - 10 seconds, more like 30 Seconds for the whole thing :) )

4/12/2007 11:11:14 PM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003