x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
Forum Index \ DriveHQ Customer Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 35000/6

After becoming a true acct, my username & password no longer work, the error is that the server rejected my logon credentials.

I was a free account, and could log in and ftp files to my area, but after I deposited $3, and then published the PublicFolder, I can't log on.

Thanks in advance,

Dan Stumpus

12/16/2008 6:37:17 PM

Hi Dan, sorry for the inconvenience. Your account was automatically locked due to too many failed transactions and "possibly suspicious" transactions. After our review, it is cleared. Your account is good now.

12/17/2008 6:18:25 PM

I just signed up and initially had a successful session uploading internet home security camera pictures.  I logged off, moved the camera and am getting an error message:  "invalid username and password"  message and can't log back on.  I have a free account but plan to upgrade if your service meets my needs.  Please help.  Thank you.

H. Kozak

11/13/2010 6:19:21 PM

This is caused by too many FTP logons. Based on your usage, you need to upgrade to our paid service. Please read more info in this message:

https://www.drivehq.com/bbs/getmsg.aspx/bbsID110/msg_id24510641/ref_id0/page1#0

11/14/2010 11:20:00 AM

see subj

8/31/2011 5:36:38 AM

Please log on to your account -> click on your username -> account details -> change my password.

8/31/2011 8:48:49 AM

im having the same issue as the original poster for the most part... the password i have written down doesnt match the password you sent for password recovery and neither does the original i wrote down when i created my account... But somehow magically, drivehq manager can log into my account because it wont lose the password it has hidden (and isnt the same length as the other 2 passwords I seem to have...)

11/17/2011 5:08:24 PM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003