x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
CameraFTP Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 468/5
  • myasdad
  • (8 posts)

How to delete all files in my folder? You can only select one page at a time, very annoying and takes forever. Must be a better way than this?

10/24/2017 3:50:45 PM

• myasdad
  • (8 posts)
Subject: Re:files

I am not using filezilla, I am using the FTP Client software that came with my IP Camera. I have changed my secure password but I can still only delete one page of video files at a time. I have approximately over 200 files and if I delete them one page at a time it would take hours to do so. How to delete them faster?

10/25/2017 2:17:29 PM

• CameraFTPSupport
  • (75 posts)

I am not sure what is "the FTP client software that came with your IP camera". To batch delete files, you need a full-blown FTP client program like FileZilla, WS-FTP, CuteFTP, SmartFTP or WinSCP (or even Windows Explorer.)

Please click the links provided in the previous message. Alternatively, you can delete your camera, which will delete files in it (Not recommended).

10/26/2017 12:27:20 PM

• myasdad
  • (8 posts)
Subject: Re: files

User: CameraFTPSupport  -  10/26/2017 12:27:20 PM

I am not sure what is "the FTP client software that came with your IP camera". To batch delete files, you need a full-blown FTP client program like FileZilla, WS-FTP, CuteFTP, SmartFTP or WinSCP (or even Windows Explorer.)

Please click the links provided in the previous message. Alternatively, you can delete your camera, which will delete files in it (Not recommended).

Hmmm I have a  full-blown FTP client program that came with my IP Camera. The camera is reolink and so is the ftp program. It's how I connect to cameraftp. Now back to my question, how cam I delete the files in my folder more quickly?

10/27/2017 11:30:56 AM

• myasdad
  • (8 posts)

This is my last try. Is there any way to batch delete files without installing fileZilla?

10/28/2017 8:05:27 AM

• myasdad
  • (8 posts)
Subject: Re: files

User: myasdad  -  10/28/2017 8:05:27 AM

This is my last try. Is there any way to batch delete files without installing fileZilla?

Guess I'm not going to get an answer? Very good!!! 

10/31/2017 4:41:09 PM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not CameraFTP Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003