x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
CameraFTP Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 22993/5

id like to download (and save) a published video (video segment i recorded off my cameras).  How do i do that?

Alternatively, can i default the video in a published link to 30fps instead of 1fps? 

1/10/2018 6:18:50 PM

Hi StarPines, 

Thanks for reaching out to us. Video files cannot be downloaded from the publish link, but since this is a camera of your own, you would just need to login to your account. From the my cameras page, you can access the folder list under the camera thumbnail to download specific clips. If you are planning to download many video clips, you should use FTP rather than the web browser to complete the download tasks. 

Please reach out to support@cameraftp.com if you need further assistance. 

Thank You,
CameraFTP Support

1/11/2018 8:25:01 AM

We have paid for 15 days of storage under the PanheadBob account , but our files somehow are getting deleted. We are having a theft problem and need the data since February the seventh. Could we pay for you to undelete some farther back data. I'm showing data in the file only back to 2-27-19 We cannot even fire the employee because the recording have been deleted..Can you assure us that at least 15 days of data wil be kept.

Please Advise

Bob Labreche

3/6/2019 10:24:59 AM

Hi Bob, please note this forum is publicly accessible. We recommend sending an email to CameraFTP support.

You ordered 15-day retention on 2/28/2019, which took effect for files uploaded after 2/28/2019. 

We keep your footage based on your subscribed retention time. If a file is deleted after retention time, sorry we cannot recover it.

3/6/2019 11:16:36 AM

I  am also having problems with portions of files being deleted.  someone is entering private property and committing acts of vandalism.  i am using camera ftp, but the footage is being deleted.  can the footage be retrieved.

11/13/2019 9:04:12 PM

Hi msbwoodruff, CameraFTP is not a free service. We offer 3-day free trial. After 3 days, you can extend the free trial for 1 day. You can keep extending the free trial.

Your account is a free service account (that has expired). In this case, the footage will be automatically deleted in 1 day. To continue using our service, please order a subscription online. Our service pricing starts at only $1.50/camera/month (for low-resolution image recording with 7-day retention).

11/18/2019 10:39:46 AM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not CameraFTP Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003