x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
CameraFTP Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 14567/1

Subscription plans doubts

Hello, would please clarify some doubts I have?

Can I subscript a 320x240 resolution plan and have HD resolution view on my own server?

In this case, can I also have the data being written in HD locally?

Do you have some discount for 10 cameras plans?

Can I monitor 10 cameras simultaneously on the screen?

Can I play back 10 camera’s data simultaneously on the screen?

Best regards 

2/9/2018 5:52:57 AM

Hello SBenac, 

In order to support uploading locally and to the cloud (especially at different resolutions), would require that your camera can have two separate feeds going at varying parameters. This is not a feature supported by most IP cameras, so you will likely be able to upload at only one fixed resolution. 

CameraFTP does offer a tool call VSS (Virtual Security System), which does have a feature to copy footage locally. If you are not using VSS and rather just configuring your cameras directly, then having the ability to also download locally would be dependent on the camera. Of course you can always use FTP to download data that was uploaded to your CameraFTP account. 

If you go to the pricing or subscription pages and 'customize' your subscription, you will see that the per camera rate does go down the more cameras you purchase at a time. 

With the exception of our VSS software, there is not a live viewer that will permit streaming multiple cameras at a time; though if you test our web based and mobile viewers you should find that it is quite easy to toggle between cameras. 

Please email support@cameraftp.com if you have any other questions. 

Best,
CameraFTP Support

2/9/2018 8:35:00 AM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not CameraFTP Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003