x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
CameraFTP Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 24381/4

Hi CameraFTP support,

I wanted to delete some files and folders.

But it prompt me for admin password.

I entered the same password as my login password but it kept saying it is incorrect.

Pls help me to reset the password so I can delete files and folders.

Thanks.

Best Regards,

Stanley

1/5/2019 1:31:01 AM

Hello Stanley, 

Your camera admin password has been reset to match your logon password.

Please email support@cameraftp.com with any other questions. 

Best,
CameraFTP Support

1/5/2019 10:31:35 AM

I need to reset my account admin password. as far as i know i never created an admin password, however when i attempt to delete a camera and some files I am told that my account password is wrong. your help in this matter is greatly appreciated. thank you.

1/25/2019 2:36:12 PM

I need to delete some files and a camera from my account.  I used my account password however I was told it is incorrect.  Please help me create a admin password.  To my knowledge I have never created an admin password for this account.  Thank you.

1/25/2019 2:40:57 PM

User: msbwoodruff  -  1/25/2019 2:40:57 PM

I need to delete some files and a camera from my account.  I used my account password however I was told it is incorrect.  Please help me create a admin password.  To my knowledge I have never created an admin password for this account.  Thank you.

Your Secure Password (for camera admin) has been set to your current account password. The Secure Password is the same as your regular password when you sign up our service. 

1/25/2019 3:49:41 PM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not CameraFTP Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003