x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
CameraFTP Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 21900/3

Thanks  My camera is showing an error that my account is in arrears, what this means ? I already made payment 

4/16/2019 8:50:31 PM

Please note subscription services are recurring, i.e. they automatically renew. Do not order a new subscription if you just want to renew. You only need to make a deposit/payment online. 

You ordered a new subscription, which added your camera licenses. Please note a new subscription does not automatically cancel your old subscription. I have canceled your new subscription and credited your account. It is fine now.

4/17/2019 8:55:26 AM

I've got a Foscam F19900P which I have been viewing locally using IP Camera Viewer.  I wish to have my pictures availible for download to Weather Underground, and viewable for viewing by my son who lives in Brunswick, GA but haven' had any luck getting this setup.

5/5/2019 12:43:26 PM

Please follow the camera setup guide document for Foscam:

https://www.cameraftp.com/CameraFTP/Support/FoscamFI9831P.aspx

Note you must follow the instructions step by step. If you still cannot solve it, please email us the screenshots showing how you configured your camera. We can then check whether you configured anything wrong.

--------

FYI, CameraFTP is a cloud service provider. We don't make or sell IP cameras. CameraFTP System cannot connect to your camera, nor can it control/manage your camera. Instead, your camera connects to our server and uploads footage to our cloud storage. This is more secure from end-user's point of view as you maintain full control over your camera, and you are not locked in with our service. For the service to work, you just need to configure your camera to upload to our server.

5/5/2019 1:41:57 PM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not CameraFTP Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003