x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
CameraFTP Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 19856/4

I wanted to know am I am able to view my home camera live from my Iphone 6 plus?  I can record live using the virtual security system, and when using the virtual security system when I walk in front of my camera I can see myself.  However when I go into the cameraftp viewer on my Iphone I can't see anything live, and when my computer goes to sleep I no longer get any alerts.  I'm really confused with the camera license as it says 3/2.  Thanks.

Patrick

11/2/2017 10:16:10 PM

>>> I wanted to know am I am able to view my home camera live from my Iphone 6 plus? 

You can install CameraFTP Viewer for iOS. Please note the viewer does not connect to your camera(s) directly. Instead, your camera(s) will upload video clips or images to CameraFTP cloud first. The viewer app can then connect to the cloud and play the recorded footage.  You can view it live (with 1-2 mins of delay), or play back recorded footage.

>>> I can record live using the virtual security system, and when using the virtual security system when I walk in front of my camera I can see myself.  However when I go into the cameraftp viewer on my Iphone I can't see anything live,

With CameraFTP VSS software, you can view the live scene(s) locally in real-time. VSS also uploads the recorded video clips to CameraFTP cloud every minute. When using CameraFTP mobile viewer or browser-based viewer, there is a delay of about 1-2 minutes.

>>> and when my computer goes to sleep I no longer get any alerts. 

If you use CameraFTP VSS software as an NVR/DVR, then your computer cannot go to sleep or be turned off. You can change your computer's power settings to prevent it from sleeping. 

If you don't want to keep your computer running, then you can configure your camera(s) to upload directly to CameraFTP.

>>> I'm really confused with the camera license as it says 3/2.  Thanks.

It means you have over-used your camera licenses.You have two camera licenses, but you have 3 cameras in your account. Log on to www.cameraftp.com, then go to My Cameras page. You can see the list of your cameras. You can delete a camera there, or order another camera license.

2/28/2018 3:55:39 PM

CameraFTP viewer does not work on iPhone. 

Events pop up with correct thumbnail picture. When selecting the viewer, the display does not show any image. Black...

Works ok when using windows pc to display the same recorded time period.

8/3/2020 3:14:46 PM

We checked the issue and could not duplicate your problem. Also it seems you deleted some of your events. We guess the problem could be caused by your time zone, but we tested different time zones and could not duplicate the problem. Could you please email us screenshots showing the problem?

8/4/2020 4:38:43 PM

I have the same problem, when selecting the viewer in my iphone app, doesn't show any image, only black screen

10/8/2020 1:12:21 PM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not CameraFTP Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003