x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
CameraFTP Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 6845/3

One cam for private use inside my house and is it possible to surveilance video live by phone app and browser? Second cam for semi public use. I would like it to be shared by password for my neighbors. 

I already have one webcam which i am planning to use and also planning to use one outdoor camera with battery.

2/5/2022 2:46:30 AM

Do i understand correctly that i have now 3 day free trial and i can try how this works before buying substriction?

2/5/2022 2:48:06 AM

Do you guys have any suggestions for programs with which i could block my windows pc with password while it could still run the webcam live?

2/5/2022 2:49:43 AM

It's better to separate them in multiple mesages...

>>>  One cam for private use inside my house and is it possible to surveilance video live by phone app and browser?

Yes, if you configured your camera to upload footage to CameraFTP cloud, then you can use CameraFTP Viewer mobile app for iOS / Android and Windows Store to view the camera from anywhere. You can also log in to www.cameraftp.com website to view your cameras online. 

>>> Second cam for semi public use. I would like it to be shared by password for my neighbors. 

Your neighbor can sign up for a free CameraFTP account. (or you can sign up a free account for your neighbor). You can then log in to your own account and share a camera with the other user. The other user can log in to CameraFTP.com or CameraFTP Viewer app to view the shared camera. You can also share it with an email address for one-time sharing. 

>>> I already have one webcam which i am planning to use and also planning to use one outdoor camera with battery.

If you use a webcam, you can install CameraFTP VSS software. Please visit www.cameraftp.com and click Software to download CameraFTP VSS software. 

>>> Do i understand correctly that i have now 3 day free trial and i can try how this works before buying substriction?

Yes. After 3 days, you can still extend the free trial for 1 day, and you can extend it multiple times. Note the free trial is limited to 1 camera only and it also has other restrictions, such as storage limit. 

>>> Do you guys have any suggestions for programs with which i could block my windows pc with password while it could still run the webcam live?

Please use CameraFTP VSS software. It supports webcams, and you can click the Lock button to lock the software or lock the PC. For more info, please watch this video:

https://youtu.be/LuRtCBLvy4E

2/5/2022 9:15:57 PM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not CameraFTP Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003