x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
CameraFTP Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 506/1

Dear Camera FTP Team,

I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to request the creation of a CCTV timelapse for Constuction purpose, e.g. Timelapse Images Recording.

Below are the details regarding the CCTV timelapse creation:

1. Location: Andheri Mumbai Maharashtra India
  2. Duration: 12 Month
  3. Resolution: 7 MP (3072x2304)
  4. Frame Rate: [Specify the preferred frame rate for the timelapse, if applicable]
  5. Purpose: monitoring construction progress
  6. Additional Instructions: We need to 1 image/15 minutes upload frequency

We kindly request your assistance in generating the timelapse video at your earliest convenience. If there are any specific requirements or technical details that need to be considered, please do not hesitate to inform us.

Thank you very much for your attention to this matter. We look forward to receiving the timelapse video and utilizing it for monitoring construction progress

Should you have any questions or need further clarification, please feel free to reach out to me.

Best regards,

Sandesh Kamble

Phone: +91 9930382178

Email: it@puricreators.com

3/7/2024 11:57:43 PM

Note: This support forum is Public, which means anybody can see the message(s) you post here as well as any replies to this message. If you don't want other people to read this message, you can contact us via email or phone directly.

Your question is a generic question. I recommend visit this Time-lapse Recording Service Feature page and watch the tutorial video in it. If you have any more questions, please feel free to call/email us.

Please note CameraFTP is a cloud service provider. We don't make, sell, install or manage IP cameras. To use our service, you need to order an IP camera that can upload footage to our cloud via FTP or SMTP. Most non-proprietary IP cameras are compatible with our service. (A proprietary IP camera means the camera is locked in with the camera manufacturer's cloud service. It cannot work with other cloud services). CameraFTP tested quite a few camera brands/models and created a lot of Setup Guide documents. Please read at least one Setup Guide document. The steps are usually similar.

Once you have a camera that can upload footage to CameraFTP cloud via FTP/SMTP, you can install it at the construction site. The camera needs to be connected to the Internet. If it does not have access to a high-speed Internet service at that location, you might try a mobile 4G/5G access point (check with your Wireless/Mobile service operator). You can configure the camera to upload an image to CameraFTP every few minutes, e.g. 5 minutes, or 15 minutes. You will also need to order a Time-lapse Recording plan. You can customize a plan based on your needs.

After you setup your camera, you can publish it so that anybody can see the camera (construction site). You can even embed the camera in your own webpage. CameraFTP Viewer can play the recorded images like video. If you want to generate a video file from the recorded images, you just need to log in to www.cameraftp.com website, go to My Cameras page, click the time-lapse icon below your camera thumbnail. Note the online time-lapse generation tool may not be able to generate high quality videos or long videos. If you need to generate high-quality video files, you can download the recorded images and generate a timelapse video locally.

I don't understand some of your requests. You can generate a time-lapse video only after your camera has uploaded some images to our cloud.

3/8/2024 12:56:48 AM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not CameraFTP Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003