x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
CameraFTP Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 747/5

I want to disable mouse right click option in iframe code.

3/26/2024 4:56:44 PM

It is not hard to disable mouse right click using Javascript. I guess you are not asking a generic question. Do you mean the in the embedded CameraFTP Viewer iFrame? Please contact CameraFTP support via email and provide the detailed information about your needs.

3/27/2024 12:52:27 AM

Do you mean the in the embedded CameraFTP Viewer iFrame?

Ans: Yes

I want to disable mouse right click option in iframe code.

3/27/2024 8:27:17 AM

That's an interesting request. Our engineers will review it. They probably will implement it later.

However, we are not very sure why you need this feature. Most (almost all?) web pages support right-click. In the Camera Viewer iFrame, the right-click menu is not helpful, but most users are not bothered by it - they just don't right click, or if they accidentally did it, they can easily close it. So it is not considered a high priority issue. If you have any special reasons, esp. business reasons, please contact us via email directly

3/28/2024 9:11:37 AM

need this for our policy. also need live image some elements blurry system..Is it possible?

3/28/2024 4:17:00 PM

FYI, the support forum is public. For urgent, special, custom or private issues, it's recommended contacting us via email (or phone).

For "disable mouse right click option in iframe code", our engineers have supported now. You need to publish your camera first, then you can copy and paste the embed code into your HTML file. The embedded camera viewer iframe will not respond to mouse right click.

With regards to your second question of "also need live image some elements blurry system..Is it possible", it is better to be done on the camera side. In general, CameraFTP servers do not modify images/videos uploaded by your cameras (The files could be re-packaged, but they will keep their original quality). Otherwise, it will use huge amount of server resources since we have huge number of cameras uploading footage to our servers all the time. 

4/1/2024 10:16:44 PM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not CameraFTP Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003