x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
CameraFTP Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 39400/5

Anyone having issues with the app crashing on iphone?. whenever i go back more then an hour or so in time. it starts to load then just crashes and the whole app closes. use to work fine.??if i just leave it to play from where it starts it works fine. just when i start to rewind it crashes. works fine at home on the pc.. thanks very much

2/11/2014 3:36:10 PM

Thank you for reporting your issue. This indeed seems to be a strange issue, as our engineers are unable to duplicate and we have not had any similar reports. Can you tell me what iOS version you have along with your phone type? Please make sure that you have updated your device, and reboot if necessary. 
     If you have had the CameraFTP app for sometime, it is possible that you are running an older version. Please install the updated app and reboot your device. If you are having continued difficulties, please send detailed information to our support team

2/11/2014 4:53:17 PM

User: CameraFTPSupport  -  2/11/2014 4:53:17 PM

Thank you for reporting your issue. This indeed seems to be a strange issue, as our engineers are unable to duplicate and we have not had any similar reports. Can you tell me what iOS version you have along with your phone type? Please make sure that you have updated your device, and reboot if necessary. 
     If you have had the CameraFTP app for sometime, it is possible that you are running an older version. Please install the updated app and reboot your device. If you are having continued difficulties, please send detailed information to our support team

Iphone 4 iOS 7 up to date. Reinstalled app. Did not fix anything.. Also email reports say there are no clips when there are really many. This is a known issue... And has happened before. Thanks for your help. .. Works fine thru browser and website. 

2/12/2014 12:12:44 AM

User: Strikeking  -  2/12/2014 12:12:44 AM

Iphone 4 iOS 7 up to date. Reinstalled app. Did not fix anything.. Also email reports say there are no clips when there are really many. This is a known issue... And has happened before. Thanks for your help. .. Works fine thru browser and website. 

Sorry for the inconvenience. Our engineers have located a bug and is fixing it. We will submit a new version to App Store next week.  Hopefully it will be approved by Apple in a week.

2/14/2014 12:04:56 PM

User: CameraFTPSupport  -  2/14/2014 12:04:56 PM

Sorry for the inconvenience. Our engineers have located a bug and is fixing it. We will submit a new version to App Store next week.  Hopefully it will be approved by Apple in a week.

Hey thanks for the service. Still no sign of the update tho and still crashing

2/26/2014 12:33:12 AM

User: Strikeking  -  2/26/2014 12:33:12 AM

User: CameraFTPSupport  -  2/14/2014 12:04:56 PM

Hey thanks for the service. Still no sign of the update tho and still crashing

Strikeking, looking into your account it appears that you have 2 cameras setup in your "mycamera" section, though your subscription is set for only 1 camera license. If you would like to avoid service interruptions, you will have to purchase another camera license or delete one of the cameras from your account. Let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.  

2/26/2014 8:49:26 AM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not CameraFTP Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003