x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
CameraFTP Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 22118/1

Hi!

I have two questions:

1) how is the view of my camera initiated with a webbrowser? Can I startup a webpage with username/password/camera included in the http header? What I want is to be sure that  I can start a webview without user intervention. 

2) If having the android app installed, can I startup the cameraFTP app with a specific intent from another app within the phone? (similair question as #1 but that I want another app to startup the camera upp giving the user access directly to a specific account and camera.

Thanks and regads,

Henrik 

2/14/2014 6:21:16 AM

1) how is the view of my camera initiated with a webbrowser? Can I startup a webpage with username/password/camera included in the http header? What I want is to be sure that  I can start a webview without user intervention. 

To access a camera feed without going through the CameraFTP logon steps, you can "publish" a camera to generate a URL. You can then access the viewer simply by selecting this URL. Obviously to manage subscription settings you will have to logon via CameraFTP. You can also "share" the camera if you would like to create restricted access. This method also creates a URL which will allow you to access the camera. 

2) If having the android app installed, can I startup the cameraFTP app with a specific intent from another app within the phone? (similair question as #1 but that I want another app to startup the camera upp giving the user access directly to a specific account and camera.

You will be able to access the share or publish links from your mobile device, if that is what you mean by "another app". Similarly you will select the link and have access only to the camera in question. Alternatively, you could create accounts for these users and grant them access only to the folder you share with them. Please email our support team if you have any additional questions.

2/14/2014 11:25:03 AM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not CameraFTP Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003