x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
CameraFTP Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 20882/1

I am trying to delete a camera that appears to be a duplicate of the one camera I have. On "My Cameras" page, it states at the top that I have one license and two cameras. I only have one camera, so I delete the one labeled "default camera", and the count changes to one license, one camera. The next time I click on "My Cameras, the "default camera" is back and the count again is 1 license, 2 cameras.

Am I doing something wrong?

Sorry if this is confusing, but I am not an IT person.

11/9/2014 3:12:51 PM

The DefaultCamera is automatically created if your camera does not specify a folder name when uploading images / videos to CameraFTP's FTP server. Please check your Camera's FTP configuration page and see if you can enter a folder name. The folder name should be the same as the camera name. Most cameras support folder path. If your camera does not support it, and if you only have one camera, then you can simply let it upload to the DefaultCamera folder. I checked your account and it is working fine.

If you have more than one such cameras, please visit this support page for a solution:

http://www.cameraftp.com/bbs/getmsg.aspx/bbsID1100/msg_id72132874/ref_id61236540

11/11/2014 2:15:25 AM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not CameraFTP Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003