x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
CameraFTP Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 37972/5

Hello,

I was send email to support@cameraftp.com and ........

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification
THIS IS A WARNING MESSAGE ONLY.
YOU DO NOT NEED TO RESEND YOUR MESSAGE.
Delivery to the following recipient has been delayed:
support@cameraftp.com
Message will be retried for 2 more day(s)
Technical details of temporary failure:
read error
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I have some problem to need help,
I tried to upload images to CameraFTP and no problem,
but i can't play recording clips.
it's show error
No recording clips at the selected time. Click to play the next clips.

and i think this is problem too.

11/22/2014 3:56:00 PM

owenchang, thank you for your post. It seems you are still running on the three day free trial, which is really only intended so that you can ensure your camera is compatible with our service and it works to your expectations. The three day free trial is limited to the following parameters:

1 camera
320x240 resolution
1 frame/6s

Despite this, it appears you are uploading with a resolution of 720x 480 and an upload frequency of 1frame/2s. If you would like to continue your trial, please delete your existing camera and change your parameters to match the trial limits. Alternatively, you can order a subscription and test the service for a month at a higher level.

If you are still having difficulties after following the above address, and cannot seem to successfully deliver an email to our support, please email your camera configuration pages to drivehqsupport@gmail.com. With the configuration pages, we will be much better equipped to troubleshoot your issue. You can also refer to our support documentation if you are unsure about your configuration setup.

Best,
CameraFTP Support

11/22/2014 4:47:11 PM

User: CameraFTPSupport  -  11/22/2014 4:47:11 PM

owenchang, thank you for your post. It seems you are still running on the three day free trial, which is really only intended so that you can ensure your camera is compatible with our service and it works to your expectations. The three day free trial is limited to the following parameters:

1 camera
320x240 resolution
1 frame/6s

Despite this, it appears you are uploading with a resolution of 720x 480 and an upload frequency of 1frame/2s. If you would like to continue your trial, please delete your existing camera and change your parameters to match the trial limits. Alternatively, you can order a subscription and test the service for a month at a higher level.

If you are still having difficulties after following the above address, and cannot seem to successfully deliver an email to our support, please email your camera configuration pages to drivehqsupport@gmail.com. With the configuration pages, we will be much better equipped to troubleshoot your issue. You can also refer to our support documentation if you are unsure about your configuration setup.

Best,
CameraFTP Support

Hello,

Thanks for reply ,
My IP camera seems only support FTP upload 720x480 resolution,
If my IP camera can't support 320x240 resolution FTP upload, Any solution?

11/22/2014 5:11:18 PM

User: owenchang  -  11/22/2014 5:11:18 PM

1 camera
320x240 resolution
1 frame/6s

Best,
CameraFTP Support

Hello,

Thanks for reply ,

In that case, a higher subscription level would be the only way to use our service. If you feel the service will work for you, a monthly subscription must be purchased. CameraFTP allows you to cancel your subscription at anytime should you decide it does not fit your needs.

Please let us know if you have any other questions

Best,
CameraFTP Support

11/22/2014 5:19:54 PM

User: CameraFTPSupport  -  11/22/2014 5:19:54 PM

1 camera
320x240 resolution
1 frame/6s

Best,
CameraFTP Support

Hello,

Thanks for reply ,

In that case, a higher subscription level would be the only way to use our service. If you feel the service will work for you, a monthly subscription must be purchased. CameraFTP allows you to cancel your subscription at anytime should you decide it does not fit your needs.

Best,
CameraFTP Support

Hello,

In my case, which subscribe plan is right for me?

11/22/2014 5:35:15 PM

User: owenchang  -  11/22/2014 5:35:15 PM

User: CameraFTPSupport  -  11/22/2014 5:19:54 PM

1 camera
320x240 resolution
1 frame/6s

Best,
CameraFTP Support

Hello,

Thanks for reply ,

Best,
CameraFTP Support

Hello,

In my case, which subscribe plan is right for me?

CameraFTP is incredibly flexible; if you go o our subscribe page, you will see a "customize" option where you can define each individual parameter. So you will want to order a subscription that fits your cameras limits.  So far, you have told me of one restriction on your camera, meaning you will want to order a plan with a resolution that is larger than 720x480. You will then want to check if you have restrictions on upload frequency. Beyond that, you can customize to your liking.

Best,
CameraFTP Support

11/22/2014 5:53:15 PM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not CameraFTP Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003