x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
CameraFTP Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 33739/4

Ok I tried the free trial but, I now have to subscribe. Yes, I would if I could get it to work. but nobody answers my question so what's the point?

2/1/2015 8:27:56 AM

It may take a little longer to answer your questions during the weekend. I have just replied your previous question.

Please make sure your camera is an IP camera and that it supports FTP. If so, it should be quite easy to configure. We have documentations about configuring D-link, Trendnet, Foscam and Panasonic cameras. Our service supports almost all IP cameras. Alternatively, you can also use any webcam or mobile device as an IP camera by installing our app.

2/2/2015 2:14:36 AM

User: CameraFTPSupport  -  2/2/2015 2:14:36 AM

It may take a little longer to answer your questions during the weekend. I have just replied your previous question.

Please make sure your camera is an IP camera and that it supports FTP. If so, it should be quite easy to configure. We have documentations about configuring D-link, Trendnet, Foscam and Panasonic cameras. Our service supports almost all IP cameras. Alternatively, you can also use any webcam or mobile device as an IP camera by installing our app.

My cam does support FTP & your software shows as having found it, but still no image shown though. It shows my cams ip addres ok, but then it shows at the end of my ip port 80. Should this be port 21? it is set in ftp as port 21 so this makes no sense to me.

2/2/2015 2:53:23 AM

User: alovella  -  2/2/2015 2:53:23 AM

My cam does support FTP & your software shows as having found it, but still no image shown though. It shows my cams ip addres ok, but then it shows at the end of my ip port 80. Should this be port 21? it is set in ftp as port 21 so this makes no sense to me.

Further to my last with regards to port 80. where do I if need too change the port. many thanks

2/2/2015 2:55:58 AM

User: alovella  -  2/2/2015 2:53:23 AM

If your camera does not support FTP, their could potentially be some conflict. Please email your details to support@cameraftp.com, and include screenshot of any pages you might be stuck on. For camera-specific issues, we ask that you use email to contact our support team rather than our support forum.

We look forward to hearing from you with more detail

Best,
CameraFTP Support

2/2/2015 8:43:31 AM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not CameraFTP Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003