x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
CameraFTP Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 19364/1

<p>&lt;p&gt;&amp;lt;p&amp;gt;&amp;amp;nbsp;I have tried the camera FTP software and it works sending data to CameraFTP.&amp;lt;/p&amp;gt; &amp;lt;p&amp;gt;what I would like to do is connecting my ip camera without camera ftp software and without my pc on.&amp;lt;/p&amp;gt; &amp;lt;p&amp;gt;I'm okay if I needed a NVR on but not pc on.&amp;lt;/p&amp;gt; &amp;lt;p&amp;gt;I'm using ESCAM QD900WIFI.&amp;lt;/p&amp;gt; &amp;lt;p&amp;gt;could you suggest me what should I do ?&amp;lt;/p&amp;gt;&lt;/p&gt;</p>

10/16/2015 3:19:49 AM

Hi Ronny, 

If you do not want a computer or secondary device running for your camera to upload, then you will need to have a camera that supports direct FTP upload on its own. What is the brand and model for your camera? Rather than using VSS, you will simply enter in the FTP credentials within your camera configuration pages so that it uploads to your CameraFTP account directly. 

If you have additional questions about the configuration process or are unsure about your cameras limitations, please send an email to us at support@cameraftp.com so we can help support you. 

CameraFTP Support

3/1/2018 5:13:17 PM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not CameraFTP Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003