x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
Forum Index \
Read/Reply : 176/0
  • georgepalaganas
  • (949 posts)
  •  
  • georgepalaganas
  • (928 posts)

Reads/Reply  Click:to read on blogs on other Days:   Forum Index \ Blogs on Other Days | Alumni of TSU(formerly TCT) can have discussions on this site Sign-up with DriveHQ to JOIN! \

George Palaganas shared his photo.
8 hrs ·

#Congratulations #MissUSA #Year2017 #KaraMcCullough Congratulations! Miss District of Columbia for winning the crown of Miss USA 2017. Good luck at the Miss Universe 2017 pageant! https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10209677417358693&set=a.3007582675067.2132900.1427450153&type=3&theater https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OGr2lFl5Mw "Previlege" to have health care. American Healthcare is a previlege since you are helped by the government if you can not afford it. So not all Americans are on free Healthcare(MEDICAID) since those who are on that are in poverty line. And if you are rich, definitely you shoulder your own Healthcare(zero government financial aid). That is the previlege of American Healthcare. And we have computations to make when you are at the neither ends of the bell curve and you select and tell government how stingy you can be with your choice on the computations you select. You have choices and select of course maximum government financial assistance because not everyone has 3 kids and you want all 3 included in your healthcare and not everyone wants to include in their healthcare their divorced wife or husband. But definitely, you know you are rich when after going to all of these computations, the system returns a zero government financial assistance instead of the common system response of ; you can get as high as 35% financial assistance or you can get 25% at least on financial assistance.

LikeShow more reactions
Comment

George Palaganas added 2 new photos.
LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments
George Palaganas
George Palaganas George Palaganas
BEAM/Shimadzu/Teikoku Payment Representative for US and Canada
4 Eaves Dr Suite 100 Marlton NJ 08053 USA

Phone: +44 844 500 1715
Faxes: +44 844 500 1714
+ 1 360 287 2405
Emails:
drgeorgecaingletpalaganas@ yahoo.com
drgeorgecaingletpalaganas@ gmail.com
georgecaingletpalaganasphd@ aol.com
georgecaingletpalaganasphd@ barID.com
www.shimadzu.com
www.paypal.me/georgepalaganas
www.paypal.me/ beamshimadzuteikoku
Facebook Payment Account Numbers 288794941150461 and 56602146
Paypal Merchant account ID Nos. B3CYY4457LS88 and KPALEQWLCV72A
US Treasury Account Number J-252-512-051
UK National Insurance Number: WW234123A (CardONE Banking) Auto-Insurance Policy Date 27-April-2017 to 27-Oct-2017 Policy No. 914660726 NAIC No. 14800 NEW JERSEY
LikeShow more reactions
· Reply · Remove Preview · April 29 at 4:42pm · Edited
George Palaganas
George Palaganas My mom was 14 when she met my dad in the 60's. My Dad was 33. She's 5 feet 2 inches , He's 6 feet 2! It's a real "why can't it be" scenario. She's a daughter of a Japanese migrant from Tokyo that settled as farmer in the Philippines and occupied a farm estate in Tarlac called Baquero. He is a son of Haciendero's, almost white, and made a living from surveying lands in the countryside. The Palaganas' estate at the back of Paniqui Marketplace is the real setting of Isabelle Allende's HOUSE OF SPIRITS and her EVA LUNA series. National Bookstore still sells our eldest , my Atching ANGEL, on some Allende paperback where she stands next to her glorified bed in black and white photos. At the time when concrete roads are still a dream, horseback riders from Paniqui towards Alcala run the back of the Paniqui Public market towards Baquero Sur and the only mark to wet the horses are two big Acacia that is still a common site in Baquero today. My mom produced 11 kids, 8 from first nuptial and 3 on second nuptial after my dad died in 1978. Now, she has 3 "gold" children and everyone is grown-up living independent lives. I am almost "gold", I'll turn 50 exactly 1 year and 6 months from now So I'll be the fourth gold in her "medal haul". For the best mom in the world, Happy mother's day!
*********************George Palaganas Remembering FIRSTS: My first movie experience was when my Mom brought me and the rest of my younger siblings to watch "Gabriela Silang" at JOJO THEATER in Paniqui in the 70s. She treated me with a CHOCO VIM drink while watching. My first PUBLIC Transport ride(longer distances) was also with her on THAMES ride, the station of which was opposite CEDASCO and adjacent to FAMILY Savings Bank back then. We travelled to Baquero Sur on that "first ride". At the time when RADIO was a flare, while everyone in the neighborhood is trying to out-loud everyone else with their favorite noon time radio program, my mom will put me on a "girlie" dress and when I complained, she said "that is perfect! Go and play with your mates,now." LOL! She is best in her "signature sweets"; ube halaya, gondol and DARIGOLD boiled-in can for hours.(????)
LikeShow more reactions
· Reply · May 14 at 7:44pm · Edited

George Palaganas

Expire CARD UBA Africard VISA(Renewed)

LikeShow more reactions
Comment

Payment Bank Accounts where you can send in your payments...(US, Nigeria, UK, Cayman Island, BENIN, Canada, Central African Republic, Philippines, Isle of Man) #Payments #BankAccounts #US #Nigeria #Germany #CaymanIsland

LikeShow more reactions
Comment

Payment Bank Accounts where you can send in your payments...(US, Nigeria, UK, Cayman Island, BENIN, Canada, Central African Republic, Philippines, Isle of Man) #Payments #BankAccounts #US #BENIN #CentralAfricanRepublic #IsleofMan #Year2017

LikeShow more reactions
Comment

Payment Bank Accounts where you can send in your payments...(US, Nigeria, UK, Cayman Island, BENIN, Canada, Central African Republic, Philippines, Isle of Man) #Payments #BankAccounts #US #UK #CaymanIsland #Year2017

LikeShow more reactions
Comment

Payment Bank Accounts where you can send in your payments...(US, Nigeria, UK, Cayman Island, BENIN, Canada, Central African Republic, Philippines, Isle of Man) #Payments #BankAccounts #US #CaymanIsland #year2017

LikeShow more reactions
Comment

LikeShow more reactions

Comment

George Palaganas #LikeReplyandWINContest WIN 1 Flower and Peacock BAG plus 10 Winners of 0.01Bitcoin this month of May! Just Like and make a Reply to this post to win. 1 Raffle Ticket for every Like and Reply. #MAYpromo #year2017 https://shopvida.com/.../products/flower-and-peacock-bag WINNERS will be announced by June! When this was presented at Megamall by an Asian Model sometime in the 90's , I did not know back then that I will be the artist of the artwork design on the bag! Surprise! Surprise! Another chicken and egg event, now available for orders at VIDA for US$55.00(that's US$5 Dollars Off on my original price of US$60)! Place your orders, today! #ChickenandEgg #FlowerandPeacock #FingerART #VIDA #GeorgePalaganas #MadeinCalifornia #DesignedinPhilippines #Year2017
LikeShow more reactions
· Reply · 12 mins · Edited
George Palaganas

George Palaganas http://www.mediafire.com/.../fax_message_2015-3-6_7-36-50...

#LatestOnLineApplication #March29 #Year2017 #VortexSoftwares Resume/Curvit can also be viewed at http://www.mediafire.com/…/curriculumvitaeGeorgePalaganas_2…

29-March-2017

Vortex Softwares

Attention: Reshmi Singh , reshmi@vortexsoftwares.com
Ankita Panchal, Ankita@vortexsoftwares.com

Dear Vortex Softwares:

Greetings! Thank you for the invitations. I had sent my Comprehensive Curriculum Vitae
on the website and applied as a Test Engineer. I am currently a Payment Representative
with Bembesan EVIS Asian Marketing and a PRC Manila Licensed Assistant Electrical Engineer.
I can be reached out at +44 844 500 1715.
Best Regards,

George Palaganas
BEAM/Shimadzu/Teikoku Payment Representative for US and Canada
64 Lacayanga Subd Phase III
SAMPUT, 2307 PANIQUI TARLAC REGION III , PHILIPPINES
Phone: +44 844 500 1715
Faxes: +44 844 500 1714
+ 1 360 287 2405
Emails:
drgeorgecaingletpalaganas@yaho o.com
drgeorgecaingletpalaganas@gmail.com
georgecaingletpalaganasphd@aol.com
georgecaingletpalaganasphd@barID.com
www.shimadzu.com
www.paypal.me/georgepalaganas
www.paypal.me/beamshimadzuteikoku
Facebook Payment Account Numbers 288794941150461 and 56602146
Paypal Merchant account ID Nos. B3CYY4457LS88 and KPALEQWLCV72A
https://serviceagreement.regus.com/ServiceAgreement.aspx…
US Treasury Account Number J-252-512-051

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, Mar 29, 2017 at 11:46 AM
Subject: Hi George Palaganas
To: drgeorgecaingletpalaganas@gmail.com

Hi,George Palaganas

We have shortlisted you, can you please submit your latest resume on our website
to appear for our online test

http://vortexsoftwares.com

Regards
Reshmi Singh

MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and…
mediafire.com

LikeShow more reactions

When this was presented at Megamall by an Asian Model sometime in the 90's , I did not know back then that I will be the artist of the artwork design on the bag! Surprise! Surprise! Another chicken and egg event, now available for orders at VIDA for US$55.00(that's US$5 Dollars Off on my original price of US$60)! Place your orders, today! #ChickenandEgg #FlowerandPeacock #FingerART #VIDA #GeorgePalaganas #MadeinCalifornia #DesignedinPhilippines #Megamall #Year2017

This gorgeous all-over printed tote bag - made in California, United States - features sturdy, weather-resistant fabric and dual 100% natural cotton bull denim shoulder straps. Make a beautiful, artful statement with this stand out, all-season VIDA Tote Bag - whether on an afternoon stroll around to...
shopvida.com
LikeShow more reactions
Comment

LikeShow more reactions
Comment

Comments

#VIDA #ToteBags #FingerArtFABRICS #GeorgePalaganas #MegaMall Now, my VIDA Collection is LIVE! https://t.co/t99heANcu1 Get your orders,today!

PRE-ORDER MY DESIGNS & VIDA WILL MAKE THEM All designs produced and shipped in 4 to 6 weeks. Some designs may require minimum pre-orders.
shopvida.com/collections/ge…
LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments
PRE-ORDER MY DESIGNS & VIDA WILL MAKE THEM All designs produced and shipped in 4 to 6 weeks. Some designs may require minimum pre-orders.
shopvida.com/collections/ge…
LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments

George Palaganas added 4 new photos — with George Palaganas.

1 YEAR AGO TODAY
Forum Index \ Alumni of TSU(formerly TCT) can have discussions on this site \On This Day 18-May-2016 Subject: On This Day 18-May-2016 Read/Reply : –/– georgepalaganas (638 posts) ******…
doctorgeorgep.wordpress.com

4 YEARS AGO TODAY
Comments
George Palaganas
George Palaganas Actually, this movie is already on the tills in 1995, right? We are even inciting Ara Mina to "complain" on the improper billing they did on the credits. There are a lot of changes since then. Even the uprooted tree used as improvised bench in many scenes in the movie has been removed. It is very easy to empathized with the character Cris today because that(Cris' routine of doing his rounds) is similar to my routine.
May 18, 2013 at 9:17pm ·
LikeShow more reactions
5 YEARS AGO TODAY
You and Jean Juana Estaris Peña became Facebook friends. We hope you enjoy looking back at these memories you've shared.

The passing of a Musical Legend that was Donna Summer, is a TRAGEDY of great proportion for the MUSIC industry. http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=3387260806783&set=a.2121479363038.2113162.1427450153&type=3&theater

Comments
George Palaganas
George Palaganas "The passing of a Musical Legend that was Donna Summer, lead singer of THE POINTER SISTERS,

is a TRAGEDY of great proportion for the MUSIC industry. She will be definitely missed

in the CIRCUITS. All our CONDOLONCES." - Cool Dela Peña

------

http://www.whitehouse.gov/.../statement-president-passing...

Statement by the President on the Passing of Donna Summer

Michelle and I were saddened to hear about the passing of Donna Summer. A five-time Grammy Award winner, Donna truly was the “Queen of Disco.” Her voice was unforgettable, and the music industry has lost a legend far too soon. Our thoughts and prayers go out to Donna's family and her dedicated fans.

Statement by the President on the Passing of Donna Summer | The White House

www.whitehouse.gov

3 minutes ago · Like ·

George Palaganas

Posted at 12:30 PM ET, 05/17/2012

Donna Summer dies — Remembering the disco queen through the Post archives

By Chris Richards

Donna Summer, one of the most recognizable voices of the disco era, has died after a battle with cancer. She was ...See More

2 minutes ago · Like

George Palaganas

------

Lead singer of the POINTER SISTERS, Donna SUMMER dies at 63 after battling CANCER. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCZLB6oqBps

------

...See More

Donna Summer - I'm so excited (album version)

I just can't hide it!

2 minutes ago · Like ·

Write a comment...
May 18, 2012 at 8:09am ·
LikeShow more reactions
· Remove Preview
George Palaganas
George Palaganas Lead singer of the POINTER SISTERS, Donna SUMMER dies at 63 after battling CANCER. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCZLB6oqBps

------
I just can't hide it!
youtube.com
May 18, 2012 at 8:09am ·
LikeShow more reactions
·
· Remove Preview
6 YEARS AGO TODAY

Trivia Questions: 1. What river flows through the Grand Canyon?
Answer: Colorado River 2. In cooking, what is measured in scoville units?
Answer: Spicyness of Peppers and Similar Substances(specifically a test of how much capsain is present in it in Scoville Heat Units(SHU).

Comments
George Palaganas
George Palaganas A pure capsaicin(capsain) and Dihydrocapsaicin is 16,000,000 SHU while a red hot chili pepper(siling labuyo) is approximately on that range. An elongated green pepper is about 500,000 - 1,000,000 SHU.
May 18, 2011 at 7:45pm ·
LikeShow more reactions
George Palaganas
George Palaganas See List of SHU proximity range for your favorite Hot Substances at http://www.chilliworld.com/FactFile/Scoville_Scale.asp
May 18, 2011 at 7:48pm ·
LikeShow more reactions

Birthday Trivia 18-May: Tina Fey (18-May-1970) Karol Wojtyla(Pope John Paul II) 18-May-1920 Source:

May 18 birthdays in history
brainyhistory.com
202,022 Likes
1,129 talking about this
Comments
George Palaganas
George Palaganas Trivia Answer: Michael Jackson was reported dead at age 41 in 1999(a Millenium bug casualty). 10 years later, he was reported "dead again". The immortal artist was reported dying under the same circumstances "ala Marilyn Monroe", drug overdose. Other renowned persons bearing same tag as "immortal celebrities", meaning being reported dead more than once; Patrick Swayze, Osama Bin Laden, and Gary Coleman of Different Strokes fame.
May 18, 2011 at 11:44am ·
LikeShow more reactions
Comments
George Palaganas
George Palaganas Churches and House of Worships Attended to by George C. Palaganas

1.Basilica of the Immaculate Concepcion (Manila Cathedral)

Cabildo corner Beaterio Sts. Fort Santiago Manila 1002 Philippines

Phone: +63- 2- 527-3093

2.Immaculate Concepcion Cathedral

41 Lantana St. corner Vancouver St. Cubao Quezon City 1111 Philippines

Phone: : +63-2-727-2741 to 44 Locs. 104 & 110

3.Araneta Coliseum

Araneta Center Cubao Quezon City 1109 Philippines

Sunday 9:30am – 11:30am(by engagement)

Phone: +63-2-911-5555

4.San Sebastian Church

Plaza Del Carmen Balik-Balik Recto Manila

Phone: +63-2-734-8931
5.Quiapo Church(Shrine of the Black Nazarene)

Quezon Boulevard, Manila

Phone: +63 (2) 2733 4945

6.San Sebastian Cathedral(Tarlac City)

F. Tañedo St. Tarlac City Tarlac 2300 Philippines

Phone:+63(45) 982-2374 / CBCP (632) 527-4141

7.St. Rose of Lima Parish

Sta. Rosa St. Paniqui 2307 Tarlac Philippines

Phone: +63(45)982-0253 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting +63(45)982-0253 end_of_the_skype_highlighting
May 18, 2011 at 12:58am ·
LikeShow more reactions
7 YEARS AGO TODAY

You can watch the telecast of the Miss USA 2010 here

A daily video recap of last night's TV shows.
primetime.tv.yahoo.com

That's all for May 18.
Here are some more memories that we hope you like.

Miss USA Flashback: Last year's(2010) final moment ,before Rima Fakih(Michigan) was crowned Miss USA 2010 with Morgan Woolard(Oklahoma)-Miss USA 2010 first runner-up. http://www.facebook.com/media/set/…

5/18/2017 2:38:07 AM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003