x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
Forum Index \
Read/Reply : 97/0
  • georgepalaganas
  • (948 posts)

Reads/Reply  Click:to read on blogs on other Days:   Forum Index \ Blogs on Other Days | Alumni of TSU(formerly TCT) can have discussions on this site Sign-up with DriveHQ to JOIN! \

Forum Index \ Alumni of TSU(formerly TCT) can have discussions on this site \On This Day 23-May-2016 REPLY Subject: On This Day 23-May-2016 Read/Reply : –/– georgepalaganas (643 posts) …
doctorgeorgep.wordpress.com

2 YEARS AGO TODAY

#PasswordResetProblems #Yahoo #May23 #Year2015 https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index… Thanks for answering. I found the problem is coming either from a local script or old passwords re-issued loops it back. Problem was gotten over with after clearing all history including cookies and scripts with the browser and setting an all new password never used before. Thanks once again.

Harm to minors, violence or threats, harassment or privacy invasion, impersonation or…
answers.yahoo.com

3 YEARS AGO TODAY

@LBCExpress #May23 #Year2014 #RE_SIGNAGE #Thanks #MILAGE #MOBILE #LBCExpress #GeorgePalaganas I was able to SIGN-UP using the mobile(or is it milage?) version of the apps at http://lbcplusdev.lbcexpress.com/m/ ****** I find the SPIN a good feature of your site.

LBC Plus is an experience program that makes your relationship with LBC worth smiling about.
lbcplusdev.lbcexpress.com
Comments
George Palaganas
George Palaganas Just click the 3 bar-box icon(Similar to your Google Chrome's Customize and Control Google Chrome Icon you usually access before logging-off from the computer "to clean-up all your traces".) at the TOPMOST RIGHTMOST part of the website http://lbcplusdev.lbcexpress.com/m/ to get the MENU for sign-up!
LBC Plus is an experience program that makes your relationship with LBC worth smiling about.
lbcplusdev.lbcexpress.com
May 23, 2014 at 8:57am ·
LikeShow more reactions
· Remove Preview
George Palaganas
George Palaganas Postings and Comments for the month of May from the years 2008 to 2014. https://www.facebook.com/groups/257555154342418/
May 23, 2014 at 9:00am ·
LikeShow more reactions
· Remove Preview
4 YEARS AGO TODAY
You and Federick Fernandez became Facebook friends.
5 YEARS AGO TODAY

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=3070622131014&set=a.3007582675067.2132900.1427450153&type=3&theater
PARMODAL INQUIRY, CALLED IN BY SIMPAR (for trending only)
Terang, Ukatze(ANC) Sebunar Kampai Member Sorkunshl Simpar has called-in for a thorough investigation of the Parmodal incident last week. The sixteen-year old Simpar, who is the youngest member of the current Ukatz parliament appointed as representative for children and juveniles, has also put into priority a bi...

See More
George Palaganas at Where was this photo taken?.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=3411771819543&set=a.2121479363038.2113162.1427450153&type=3&theater After declaring a "LONG SILENCE", Lady GAGA appealed to Filipinos picketing on her "alleged SATAN CULT" inclinations. She DENIED that he/she is a SATANIST.

Comments
George Palaganas
George Palaganas Obama promotes second joint fundraiser with Bill Clinton
Posted: May 23, 2012 1:08 AM CST Updated: May 23, 2012 1:08 AM CST

Source: NewsCore
NEW YORK -- President Barack Obama invited his supporters on Tuesday to make a donation to his campaign that will qualify them to win a seat at a gala dinner in New York City featuring former President Bill Clinton.

In the email, Obama paints himself as an early supporter of Clinton's presidential campaign and the heir to his legacy -- pushing back on Mitt Romney's recent argument that Obama has undercut Clinton's progress on welfare reform and other issues.

"When Bill Clinton ran for president in 1992, I had just started a job registering voters in Chicago," Obama writes in the email to supporters. "I remember watching his campaign and thinking, wow, I've never seen a candidate like him."

"I ran for president because we lost our way as a country after President Clinton left the White House," Obama continued, adding that "so much damage was done" to America's middle class and the country's reputation around the world.

"We can't afford to lose our way again -- and that's what this election is about," he added.

According to an invitation obtained by BuzzFeed's politics blog, rocker Jon Bon Jovi will perform at the dinner, which will be held June 4 at The Waldorf Astoria hotel in Manhattan.

Obama and Clinton jointly attended their first fundraiser together in late April, at the Virginia home of former Democratic National Committee Chairman Terry McAuliffe.
4 hours ago ·
May 23, 2012 at 2:30pm ·
LikeShow more reactions
George Palaganas
George Palaganas 'Provocative' Lady Gaga allowed second Manila show
AFPAFP – 19 hrs ago

Email

Print

Related Content

US singer Lady Gaga arrives at a hotel in Makati, in the Philippines capital of Manila on May 19. She will be allowed to hold a second concert in Manila on Tuesday night after state censors ruled her "provocative" act was within legal bounds, a city official said

US singer Lady Gaga arrives at …

Lady Gaga is rocking the Philippines, defying critics and state censors as thousands of fans, many of them dressed as outrageously as she was, roar their approval.

Lady Gaga is rocking the Philippines, …

Lady Gaga will be allowed to hold a second concert in Manila on Tuesday night after state censors ruled her "provocative" act was within legal bounds, a city official said.

Officials who monitored the first show on Monday found no violations of the permit terms banning nudity, blasphemy, and lewd conduct, said Antonino Calixto, mayor of Pasay City, the district where the event was held.

"Admittedly, some of the statements and choreography were provocative but the content and presentation taken all together can be considered as part of an artist's expressions" that are protected by the constitution, he added.

"Therefore, the city government of Pasay sees no compelling or legal reason to disallow the second concert from proceeding," Calixto said in a statement.

Up to 20,000 fans are expected to attend the American pop phenomenon's final Manila show, the same number as were at Monday's concert.

Conservative Christians in the Catholic-majority nation have been staging street protests daily to demand a government ban on the events, alleging some of Lady Gaga's songs are blasphemous.

One senior church leader said her show amounted to "devil worship".

Lady Gaga spoke out against her local critics at Monday's concert, declaring she was "not a creature of your government" before belting out her controversial song "Judas".

Her world tour, "The Born This Way Ball", has hit the headlines on its way through Asia, with an upcoming concert in Muslim-majority Indonesia denied a police permit for fear of violence from religious hardliners.

Prominent Filipino lawyer Romulo Macalintal, one of those who sought to block the Manila concert, said he was resigned to the local government's ruling.

"They are the persons authorised by law and if that is their decision, I cannot do anything, I just leave it to God," he said.
4 hours ago · Like
12 minutes ago ·
May 23, 2012 at 2:30pm ·
LikeShow more reactions
George Palaganas
George Palaganas Today's Schedule at the White House For US President Barrack Obama Thursday, May 24, 2012

All times are Eastern Daylight Time (EDT).

7:00 AM: The President departs the White House en route Joint Base Andrews

7:15 AM: The President departs Joint Base Andrews en route Colorado Springs, Colorado

10:40 AM: The President arrives Colorado Springs, Colorado

12:00 PM: The President delivers the commencement address at the United States Air Force Academy WhiteHouse.gov/live

3:30 PM: The President departs Colorado Springs en route Denver, Colorado

5:00 PM: The President arrives Denver, Colorado

5:35 PM: The President delivers remarks at a campaign event

6:35 PM: The President departs Denver, Colorado en route Mountain View, California

6:45 PM: The Vice President hosts a reception for leaders of labor organizations

9:10 PM: The President arrives Mountain View, California

10:20 PM: The President delivers remarks at a campaign event

12:10 AM: The President delivers remarks at a campaign event

e-mailed through info@messages.whitehouse.gov
May 24, 2012 at 3:31am ·
LikeShow more reactions
Hi, my name is George Palaganas A.k.a. Cool Dela Peña. I'm single 43 year-old Filipino male, and I live in Cubao, Philippines. Enjoy my profile on WAYN.COM.
wayn.com

6 YEARS AGO TODAY
Comments
George Palaganas
George Palaganas Birthday Trivia 23-May (1.) Adam Wylie-Birthyear_1984 (2.)Helena Bonham Carter- Birthyear_1966 (3.) Anatoli Karpov- Birthyear_1951 http://www.brainyhistory.com/daysbirth/birth_may_23.html

Birthday Trivia 23-May (1.) Adam Wylie-Birthyear_1984 (2.)Helena Bonham Carter- Birthyear_1966 (3.) Anatoli Karpov- Birthyear_1951 http://www.brainyhistory.com/daysbirth/birth_may_23.html

May 23 birthdays in history
brainyhistory.com

CKWX (News 1130) is all-news radio for Vancouver with news, weather, traffic and sports around the clock.
player.rogersradio.ca

Movie Fan Central: JoBlo.com's free online movie community for movie fans! Reviews, blogs, videos, themes, images and more!
moviefancentral.com
Comments
George Palaganas
George Palaganas First 'Dark Knight Rises' Photo Shows Bane Isn't Messin' Around
415 commentsemailfacebooktwitterdiggby: Tim Grierson

Bring out the gimp.
Warner Bros./JoBlo To make a modern superhero blockbuster, it's not just enough that the movie is good: The campaign to get people excited has to be executed just as perfectly. Why anyone would need to get more excited about "The Dark Knight Rises" (which just started shooting) is beyond The Projector, but we do love the first salvo from the Warner Bros.' publicity people that happened today.

This morning, the movie's official site was revealed (via JoBlo) ... if you call an all-black homepage with some weird chanting an official site. But then some crafty online sleuths discovered a coded message within the chanting, which suggested a Twitter hashtag, #TheFireRises. Tweeting that caused an image to show itself on the site, and thanks to more enterprising web folks, we now know it's a photo of Tom Hardy decked out as Bane, the sequel's principal villain.

Anyone who's seen Hardy in the disturbing "Bronson" knows that he's got a gift for scaring the hell out of you just with a look, and that's what this image does. In the comic books, Bane was equal parts brawn and brain -- sort of like Hannibal Lecter with the physique of a bodybuilder. And he's also the man who famously turned Batman into a quadriplegic by breaking his back in a '90s issue. It's doubtful that will happen in "The Dark Knight Rises," but looking at this photo, you wouldn't put it past the dude.

But beyond just the reveal of Bane, this is some world-class viral marketing that might even top how the studio unveiled the Joker for the last film. What we particularly like about the Bane reveal is how it's straight out of a high-tech thriller: The hero discovers a weird sound file, realizes it has a hidden message, and then cracks the code and saves the day. Fans wouldn't have gone to all that trouble if they weren't excited about "The Dark Knight Rises." But, seriously, who isn't excited about "The Dark Knight Rises"?
George Palaganas
George Palaganas I want a Batman movie where 3 Holywood Superstars play the role of The Joker all at the same time together in one Batman movie as Batman's nemesis, Batman(The Joker Goes Wild). Other than Jack Nicholson, maybe Vanessa Redgrave and Gary Bushey can play the other two jokers. Maybe we can have three times the enjoyment of Batman 1989 where Batman was played by Michael Keaton. My Results From the latest Batman cape site, instead of a Twitter hashtag, I am receiving whispers pertaining to the future Gotham City which according to some "prophets" is currently ALICIA, Isabela in the Philippines. :-)
George Palaganas
George Palaganas http://www.joblo.com/.../what-the-hell-is-going-on-at-the... What the hell is going on at the Dark Knight Rises web site?
Comments: 9886%Strike Back below!
by: Mike Sampson May. 20, 2011

To coincide with the DARK KNIGHT RISES Start of Production announcement yesterday (even though filming technically began about a week ago), Warner Bros. quietly launched the TDKR official website this morning. And? Your guess is as good as mine!

The page is completely black with absolutely no imagery. All there is at this point is a sound file (titled "rises") that plays automatically when the page is loaded. It's some kind of chanting like TEMPLE OF DOOM style. Or perhaps more correctly, Lazarus Pit style.

Of course this is all speculation at this point and no one really knows what this is just yet. Maybe someone will recognize the language and be able to decipher exactly what is going on here.

Head over to the site yourself and see if you can figure out exactly what's going on (or find something hidden that no one else has seen yet...).

UPDATE 3 - It's the first photo of Tom Hardy as Bane! The hashtags are still filling in but this is what you'll see when the mosaic is complete. Click to see in hi-res!

UPDATE 2 - Tweeting that hashtag apparently fills in an image hidden on the official site. See image below:

UPDATE - A poster on the Superhero Hype message boards was able to decipher the sound spectrum of the audio message and found something interesting hidden inside. A Twitter hashtag?...

Source: JoBlo.com
George Palaganas
George Palaganas ‘Batman 3’ Confirmed for Release in 2011

Adjust text size:

February 12th, 2010, 16:15 GMT| By Elena Gorgan

In July last year, Gary Oldman, who plays Commissioner Gordon in the rebooted “Batman” franchise, including “Batman Begins” and “The Dark Knight,” let it slip that a third installment might start shooting as early as this year. Now, it’s official, as director Chris Nolan has confirmed for Bang Media that “Batman 3” will arrive in theaters as early as next year.

As fans must know, the biggest problem with the “Batman” franchise, bringing Christian Bale as the caped crusader, was the fact that the actor playing The Joker, Heath Ledger, passed away after it was released. Even if a script for a third film would not include the character of The Joker, one of the most accomplished villains of modern cinematography, as critics put it, thanks to the late Ledger, the issue of picking up the franchise again was, indeed, a very sensitive one.

However, it seems the studio will move forward with it, two years after “The Dark Knight.” “A third Batman film has been confirmed. Chris Nolan revealed the superhero movie was in the beginning stages of creation while in an interview with the New York Times, following rumors his brother Jonah and David Goyerm were working on the script. Discussing Jeff Robinov, the Warner Brothers president, ‘The Dark Knight’ director Chris said: ‘He is trying not to cling to the things that have worked in the past.’” the aforementioned Bang report says.

“As yet, no casting details have been confirmed, and it is unknown if Christian Bale will return as the caped superhero. However, it has previously been revealed Chris would play a mentoring role on the next Superman movie, although he will not direct it. In addition to a third Batman installment, which could be released as early as 2011, there are also plans to shoot a Wonder Woman film,” Bang further says.

As per ongoing and older reports, it’s almost unconceivable for Bale not to reprise his role. Moreover, it is believed that, aside from Bale and Oldman, Aaron Eckhart will return as well with his Two-Face, who might even be getting more screen time in the third film. Keep an eye on this space for more details as we’ll be keeping you up-to-date.

Follow the editor on Twitter @ElenaGorgan
7 YEARS AGO TODAY
George Palaganas added 2 new photos to the album: Tarlac College of Technology(now TSU) 1987 - 1992 Pictures.
May 23, 2010 at 3:22pm ·

Pictures of students and faculty members of Tarlac College of Technology(now the Tarlac State University by virtue of R.A. 6764 Authored by Jose Aping Yap). 1987 to 1992 with some current pics(circa 1992 - 2009)

Comments
George Palaganas
George Palaganas http://www.cmbchina.com/corporate/firmbank/
招商银行, 招行,招商银行官方网站,招商银行官网, China Merchants Bank, CMB, 一网通, 网上银行, 电话银行,…
cmbchina.com
George Daileg Yu
George Daileg Yu wala akong naligaw na picture dito . . .
Justine De Guzman
Justine De Guzman Wala rin akong naligaw na picture...
Benny Mac
Benny Mac Dok, salamat sa effort mong i sama ang picture ko bilang isa sa produkto ng TSU.

Survey Downline, Take Paid Surveys online and get paid cash for surveys with No Membership Fee. Make money with Survey Downline! Join our Free Paid Surveys DownLine and get instant access to the best paid online surveys. Earn Money Online. It is FREE and anyone can make easy money online, learn how ...
surveydownline.com

By leaving this box checked, I agree to receive future advertisements from Ethix Marketing LLC and its affiliate partners.
bpoillegalad.com

George Palaganas added 2 new photos.
LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments
George Palaganas
George Palaganas George Palaganas
BEAM/Shimadzu/Teikoku Payment Representative for US and Canada
4 Eaves Dr Suite 100 Marlton NJ 08053 USA

Phone: +44 844 500 1715
Faxes: +44 844 500 1714
+ 1 360 287 2405
Emails:
drgeorgecaingletpalaganas@ yahoo.com
drgeorgecaingletpalaganas@ gmail.com
georgecaingletpalaganasphd@ aol.com
georgecaingletpalaganasphd@ barID.com
www.shimadzu.com
www.paypal.me/georgepalaganas
www.paypal.me/ beamshimadzuteikoku
Facebook Payment Account Numbers 288794941150461 and 56602146
Paypal Merchant account ID Nos. B3CYY4457LS88 and KPALEQWLCV72A
US Treasury Account Number J-252-512-051
UK National Insurance Number: WW234123A (CardONE Banking) Auto-Insurance Policy Date 27-April-2017 to 27-Oct-2017 Policy No. 914660726 NAIC No. 14800 NEW JERSEY
LikeShow more reactions
· Reply · Remove Preview · April 29 at 4:42pm · Edited
George Palaganas
George Palaganas My mom was 14 when she met my dad in the 60's. My Dad was 33. She's 5 feet 2 inches , He's 6 feet 2! It's a real "why can't it be" scenario. She's a daughter of a Japanese migrant from Tokyo that settled as farmer in the Philippines and occupied a farm estate in Tarlac called Baquero. He is a son of Haciendero's, almost white, and made a living from surveying lands in the countryside. The Palaganas' estate at the back of Paniqui Marketplace is the real setting of Isabelle Allende's HOUSE OF SPIRITS and her EVA LUNA series. National Bookstore still sells our eldest , my Atching ANGEL, on some Allende paperback where she stands next to her glorified bed in black and white photos. At the time when concrete roads are still a dream, horseback riders from Paniqui towards Alcala run the back of the Paniqui Public market towards Baquero Sur and the only mark to wet the horses are two big Acacia that is still a common site in Baquero today. My mom produced 11 kids, 8 from first nuptial and 3 on second nuptial after my dad died in 1978. Now, she has 3 "gold" children and everyone is grown-up living independent lives. I am almost "gold", I'll turn 50 exactly 1 year and 6 months from now So I'll be the fourth gold in her "medal haul". For the best mom in the world, Happy mother's day!
*********************George Palaganas Remembering FIRSTS: My first movie experience was when my Mom brought me and the rest of my younger siblings to watch "Gabriela Silang" at JOJO THEATER in Paniqui in the 70s. She treated me with a CHOCO VIM drink while watching. My first PUBLIC Transport ride(longer distances) was also with her on THAMES ride, the station of which was opposite CEDASCO and adjacent to FAMILY Savings Bank back then. We travelled to Baquero Sur on that "first ride". At the time when RADIO was a flare, while everyone in the neighborhood is trying to out-loud everyone else with their favorite noon time radio program, my mom will put me on a "girlie" dress and when I complained, she said "that is perfect! Go and play with your mates,now." LOL! She is best in her "signature sweets"; ube halaya, gondol and DARIGOLD boiled-in can for hours.(????)
LikeShow more reactions
· Reply · May 14 at 7:44pm · Edited

George Palaganas

Expire CARD UBA Africard VISA(Renewed)

LikeShow more reactions

Comment

Payment Bank Accounts where you can send in your payments...(US, Nigeria, UK, Cayman Island, BENIN, Canada, Central African Republic, Philippines, Isle of Man) #Payments #BankAccounts #US #Nigeria #Germany #CaymanIsland

LikeShow more reactions

Comment

Payment Bank Accounts where you can send in your payments...(US, Nigeria, UK, Cayman Island, BENIN, Canada, Central African Republic, Philippines, Isle of Man) #Payments #BankAccounts #US #BENIN #CentralAfricanRepublic #IsleofMan #Year2017

LikeShow more reactions

Comment

Payment Bank Accounts where you can send in your payments...(US, Nigeria, UK, Cayman Island, BENIN, Canada, Central African Republic, Philippines, Isle of Man) #Payments #BankAccounts #US #UK #CaymanIsland #Year2017

LikeShow more reactions
Comment

Payment Bank Accounts where you can send in your payments...(US, Nigeria, UK, Cayman Island, BENIN, Canada, Central African Republic, Philippines, Isle of Man) #Payments #BankAccounts #US #CaymanIsland #year2017

LikeShow more reactions
Comment
LikeShow more reactions

Comment

George Palaganas #LikeReplyandWINContest WIN 1 Flower and Peacock BAG plus 10 Winners of 0.01Bitcoin this month of May! Just Like and make a Reply to this post to win. 1 Raffle Ticket for every Like and Reply. #MAYpromo #year2017 https://shopvida.com/.../products/flower-and-peacock-bag WINNERS will be announced by June! When this was presented at Megamall by an Asian Model sometime in the 90's , I did not know back then that I will be the artist of the artwork design on the bag! Surprise! Surprise! Another chicken and egg event, now available for orders at VIDA for US$55.00(that's US$5 Dollars Off on my original price of US$60)! Place your orders, today! #ChickenandEgg #FlowerandPeacock #FingerART #VIDA #GeorgePalaganas #MadeinCalifornia #DesignedinPhilippines #Year2017
LikeShow more reactions
· Reply · 12 mins · Edited
George Palaganas

George Palaganas http://www.mediafire.com/.../fax_message_2015-3-6_7-36-50...

#LatestOnLineApplication #March29 #Year2017 #VortexSoftwares Resume/Curvit can also be viewed at http://www.mediafire.com/…/curriculumvitaeGeorgePalaganas_2…

29-March-2017

Vortex Softwares

Attention: Reshmi Singh , reshmi@vortexsoftwares.com
Ankita Panchal, Ankita@vortexsoftwares.com

Dear Vortex Softwares:

Greetings! Thank you for the invitations. I had sent my Comprehensive Curriculum Vitae
on the website and applied as a Test Engineer. I am currently a Payment Representative
with Bembesan EVIS Asian Marketing and a PRC Manila Licensed Assistant Electrical Engineer.
I can be reached out at +44 844 500 1715.
Best Regards,

George Palaganas
BEAM/Shimadzu/Teikoku Payment Representative for US and Canada
64 Lacayanga Subd Phase III
SAMPUT, 2307 PANIQUI TARLAC REGION III , PHILIPPINES
Phone: +44 844 500 1715
Faxes: +44 844 500 1714
+ 1 360 287 2405
Emails:
drgeorgecaingletpalaganas@yaho o.com
drgeorgecaingletpalaganas@gmail.com
georgecaingletpalaganasphd@aol.com
georgecaingletpalaganasphd@barID.com
www.shimadzu.com
www.paypal.me/georgepalaganas
www.paypal.me/beamshimadzuteikoku
Facebook Payment Account Numbers 288794941150461 and 56602146
Paypal Merchant account ID Nos. B3CYY4457LS88 and KPALEQWLCV72A
https://serviceagreement.regus.com/ServiceAgreement.aspx…
US Treasury Account Number J-252-512-051

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, Mar 29, 2017 at 11:46 AM
Subject: Hi George Palaganas
To: drgeorgecaingletpalaganas@gmail.com

Hi,George Palaganas

We have shortlisted you, can you please submit your latest resume on our website
to appear for our online test

http://vortexsoftwares.com

Regards
Reshmi Singh

MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and…
mediafire.com

LikeShow more reactions

When this was presented at Megamall by an Asian Model sometime in the 90's , I did not know back then that I will be the artist of the artwork design on the bag! Surprise! Surprise! Another chicken and egg event, now available for orders at VIDA for US$55.00(that's US$5 Dollars Off on my original price of US$60)! Place your orders, today! #ChickenandEgg #FlowerandPeacock #FingerART #VIDA #GeorgePalaganas #MadeinCalifornia #DesignedinPhilippines #Megamall #Year2017

This gorgeous all-over printed tote bag - made in California, United States - features sturdy, weather-resistant fabric and dual 100% natural cotton bull denim shoulder straps. Make a beautiful, artful statement with this stand out, all-season VIDA Tote Bag - whether on an afternoon stroll around to...
shopvida.com
LikeShow more reactions
Comment

LikeShow more reactions
Comment

Comments

#VIDA #ToteBags #FingerArtFABRICS #GeorgePalaganas #MegaMall Now, my VIDA Collection is LIVE! https://t.co/t99heANcu1 Get your orders,today!

PRE-ORDER MY DESIGNS & VIDA WILL MAKE THEM All designs produced and shipped in 4 to 6 weeks. Some designs may require minimum pre-orders.
shopvida.com/collections/ge…
LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments
PRE-ORDER MY DESIGNS & VIDA WILL MAKE THEM All designs produced and shipped in 4 to 6 weeks. Some designs may require minimum pre-orders.
shopvida.com/collections/ge…
LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments

George Palaganas added 4 new photos — with George Palaganas.

5/23/2017 8:15:40 AM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003