x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
Forum Index \
Read/Reply : 99/0
  • georgepalaganas
  • (948 posts)

Reads/Reply  Click:to read on blogs on other Days:   Forum Index \ Blogs on Other Days | Alumni of TSU(formerly TCT) can have discussions on this site Sign-up with DriveHQ to JOIN! \

1 YEAR AGO TODAY

Forum Index \ Alumni of TSU(formerly TCT) can have discussions on this site \On This Day 29-May-2016 REPLY Subject: On This Day 29-May-2016 Read/Reply : 1/– georgepalaganas (649 posts) …
onthisdayinfacebookposthistory.wordpress.com

4 YEARS AGO TODAY

#LicenseRenewal #Year2013 #AssistantElectricalEngineer #PRC Is there a way for us to grab and take a hold of the EE Board so we can renew licenses without reverting to REE outmoded status. Remember that the proper grade levelling(POWER grade) of the profession is what we had in mind why REE was abolished in favor of AEE, AssociateEE and PEE grade levels.
It's the same wrong development direction why the database of Electrical Engineer professionals has RUN-TIME errors everytime all records are automated. But we love to start with the patch on the "DEPED bug" firstly. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10200217753433007&set=a.3007582675067.2132900.1427450153&type=3&permPage=1

You and Mohsin M. Siddique became Facebook friends.
5 YEARS AGO TODAY
You and Meljorie Vicente Pingol became Facebook friends.
6 YEARS AGO TODAY

I am in the process of reviewing for my P.E.E. and as an A.E.E.(Assistant Electrical Engineer), I need to renew the license to the extent of "ducking down" with DEPEd's R.E.E. licensing.... we are the products of DECS and most DECS products says all R.E.E.'s are outdated but if you keep on "ducking" and playing "downstairs" , it's the only acceptable license in our profession....

Comments
George Palaganas
George Palaganas DepEd is 1939 Constitution.... DECS is 1987 Constitution... wherever you will play... the best thing is... we are allowed to "move backwards" and convert our licences to R.E.E. alright.
May 29, 2011 at 8:36pm ·
LikeShow more reactions
George Palaganas
George Palaganas Three of the 5 major blows to the 1987 Constitution are caused by the last 3 Philippine Chief Executives including Noynoy.... the compromise, the Liberal Party! But Canada's Liberal party "suffered" a major "catastrophe" after losing the major opposition role to the Nationalists last May 2011 elections. And Prime Minister Harper switched camp towards the Conservatives... so.... that's life!
May 29, 2011 at 8:40pm ·
LikeShow more reactions

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=213526418670215 Jess Tubay in Christchurch New Zealand.... great skateboarding Jess! Gee, where did you learn to skateboard like that? LOL!

0:00
Jes Tubay with Ricardo Jr Guinto and 4 others.

Sunday meeting with the Oikos family

Comments
George Palaganas
George Palaganas The sound effect says, "Akala ni Balot wala pa rin ako...? Hello... balot...." LOL! Cindy's days... and they call me Balot... as in Balot! Balot! It's the next thing you do after selling those scraps today... sell unhatched duck eggs called Balot... on a basket and peddle them around... shouting Balot! Balot!... But then, I will be starting with CORN instead... so they should have called me MAIS! MAIS! then... LOL! It's a joke right... after Ph.D. and you are now manag- DOK DOK... that's life!
May 29, 2011 at 8:09pm ·
LikeShow more reactions
George Palaganas
George Palaganas In truth, it's Cindy's basic instinct days... there was Antonio Chua and Royce and Me... You see, Royce was the one with a balding forehead and we always make a pun out of it... shouting KALBO! KALBO! that he retorts with BALOT! and when Antonio Chua(married to Miss Wage) joins in... it will be a duet for Royce and me to call him... ULO! ULO!...
Just now · Edited ·
LikeShow more reactions
George Palaganas
George Palaganas Jess, Dante Rivera(Iggy/Edge), Nilo, Cris Diminsil and the other "boardmates" we had at Barangay Cut-cut came out later-on and they were a casualty for regularization then for they came-into the job place when the system was 5 months contract already and it is very rare to get "workers" on regularization job at MAC, the battlecry then was "Cindy's is the place to BE."; as in the place to Bembesan EVIS.LOL! It was also the period when Jollibee and Mc Donald entered the Tarlac City fastfood market....
May 29, 2011 at 8:17pm ·
LikeShow more reactions

Birthday Trivia(From Trivia Today): 29-May (A.) John F. Kennedy-Birthyear_1917 (B.)La Toya Jackson-Birthyear_1956 http://jegans.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/jfk.jpg

Good News For Caregivers and Nurses employed as Caregivers. President Obama signed a Law regarding their(our) plight in the US. http://www.whitehouse.gov/…/…/improving-health-care-veterans

President Obama signs Caregivers and Veterans Omnibus Health Services Act of 2010 into law.
whitehouse.gov
Comments
George Palaganas
George Palaganas The White House Blog
Improving Health Care for Veterans
Posted by General James Jones on May 06, 2010 at 04:54 PM EDT

Play/pauseMute/unmuteRewind and stop
Read the Transcript | Download Video: mp4 (158MB) | mp3 (7MB) .Yesterday, President Obama signed the Caregivers and Veterans Omnibus Health Services Act of 2010 into law. The law includes provisions that help provide support for the caregivers of seriously injured Iraq and Afghanistan veterans, helps improve services for our nation’s 1.8 million women veterans, and helps expand the availability of health care for veterans and services preventing veterans from becoming homeless. These measures and others honor the sacrifices of our men and women who have served this country proudly, the commitment and dedication of the those who care for our wounded service members every day, and our Nation's sacred responsibility to stand by our troops, our veterans, and their families.

Here’s a quick look at what the Caregivers and Veterans Omnibus Health Services Act of 2010 does:

•Provides veterans’ caregivers with training, counseling, supportive services, and a living stipend; provides health care to the family caregivers of injured veterans under the Civilian Health and Medical Program of the Department of Veterans Affairs (CHAMPVA); requires independent oversight of the caregiver program;
•Requires VA to report to Congress on its comprehensive assessment of the barriers in providing health care to the 1.8 million women veterans’ currently receiving VA health care and it requires VA to train its mental health providers in the treatment of military sexual trauma. It also mandates that VA implement pilot programs to provide child care to women veterans receiving medical care and provide readjustment services to women veterans;
•Expands VA’s authority to provide incentives so that VA can recruit and retain high-quality health care providers; provides travel reimbursements for veterans receiving treatment at VA facilities and grants for veterans service organizations transporting veterans residing in highly rural areas;
•Authorizes the Secretary to utilize non-VA facilities for the care and treatment of veterans suffering from TBI when the Secretary: (1) is unable to provide such treatment or services at the frequency or for the duration necessary; or (2) determines that it is optimal to the veteran's recovery and rehabilitation;
•Establishes and increases eligibility for Iraq and Afghanistan service members, including National Guard and Reserve members, to receive readjustment counseling; requires VA to conduct a study on veteran suicides;
•Emphasizes VA's commitment to provide medical care for certain Vietnam-era veterans exposed to herbicide and Gulf-War era veterans who have insufficient medical evidence to establish a service-connected disability; and
•Eliminates copayments for veterans who are catastrophically disabled.
To read the President’s remarks from the bill signing, please click here.

General James Jones is National Security Advisor
May 29, 2011 at 7:39pm ·
LikeShow more reactions
George Palaganas
George Palaganas It's a package for both caregiver and employer(mostly disabled war veterans) that provides care and benefits for both. Hurray!
May 29, 2011 at 7:43pm ·
LikeShow more reactions

From Trivia Today: How many herbs and spices make up the secret blend used in Colonel Harland Sanders' Original Kentucky Fried Chicken Recipe?
(A.) 7 (B.) 9 (C.) 11 (D.)15 (E.) 22 http://triviatoday.com/trivia.asp?t=IQHR4BOFKT

Complete against your friends in the fun 'Trivia Question of the Day.' Challenge your Facebook & Twitter friends. Connect and play with as many friends as you want
triviatoday.com
Comments
George Palaganas
George Palaganas Answer: Colonel Harland Sanders first introduced the world to the taste of his Original Recipe Kentucky Fried Chicken in 1939. Featuring a secret blend of 11 herbs and spices, news of the Colonel's tasty chicken spread quickly, and by 1964 he had opened more than 600 Kentucky Fried Chicken restaurants. The Colonel's secret recipe is locked away in a safe in Louisville, Kentucky, and only a handful of people have ever been allowed to view the recipe.
George Palaganas
George Palaganas Today In History: May 29, 1953

Mount Everest was conquered as Edmund Hillary of New Zealand and sherpa Tenzing Norgay of Nepal became the first climbers to reach the summit.
That's all for May 29.
Here are some more memories that we hope you like.

#Talkshoe #VUC133764 #georgepalaganas #Year1988 #Year2014 #PhoneShow 26 years after it started, TALKSHOE returns! You need a phone with IDD to join or listen by phone. You need also to access the website of Talkshoe to facilitate ease in JOINING the talkshoe. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10202336471719640&set=a.10200687367933076.1073741829.1427450153&type=3&permPage=1

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=3411771819543&set=a.2121479363038.2113162.1427450153&type=3&theater After declaring a "LONG SILENCE", Lady GAGA appealed to Filipinos picketing on her "alleged SATAN CULT" inclinations. She DENIED that he/she is a SATANIST.

George Palaganas added 2 new photos.
LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments
George Palaganas
George Palaganas George Palaganas
BEAM/Shimadzu/Teikoku Payment Representative for US and Canada
4 Eaves Dr Suite 100 Marlton NJ 08053 USA

Phone: +44 844 500 1715
Faxes: +44 844 500 1714
+ 1 360 287 2405
Emails:
drgeorgecaingletpalaganas@ yahoo.com
drgeorgecaingletpalaganas@ gmail.com
georgecaingletpalaganasphd@ aol.com
georgecaingletpalaganasphd@ barID.com
www.shimadzu.com
www.paypal.me/georgepalaganas
www.paypal.me/ beamshimadzuteikoku
Facebook Payment Account Numbers 288794941150461 and 56602146
Paypal Merchant account ID Nos. B3CYY4457LS88 and KPALEQWLCV72A
US Treasury Account Number J-252-512-051
UK National Insurance Number: WW234123A (CardONE Banking) Auto-Insurance Policy Date 27-April-2017 to 27-Oct-2017 Policy No. 914660726 NAIC No. 14800 NEW JERSEY
LikeShow more reactions
· Reply · Remove Preview · April 29 at 4:42pm · Edited
George Palaganas
George Palaganas My mom was 14 when she met my dad in the 60's. My Dad was 33. She's 5 feet 2 inches , He's 6 feet 2! It's a real "why can't it be" scenario. She's a daughter of a Japanese migrant from Tokyo that settled as farmer in the Philippines and occupied a farm estate in Tarlac called Baquero. He is a son of Haciendero's, almost white, and made a living from surveying lands in the countryside. The Palaganas' estate at the back of Paniqui Marketplace is the real setting of Isabelle Allende's HOUSE OF SPIRITS and her EVA LUNA series. National Bookstore still sells our eldest , my Atching ANGEL, on some Allende paperback where she stands next to her glorified bed in black and white photos. At the time when concrete roads are still a dream, horseback riders from Paniqui towards Alcala run the back of the Paniqui Public market towards Baquero Sur and the only mark to wet the horses are two big Acacia that is still a common site in Baquero today. My mom produced 11 kids, 8 from first nuptial and 3 on second nuptial after my dad died in 1978. Now, she has 3 "gold" children and everyone is grown-up living independent lives. I am almost "gold", I'll turn 50 exactly 1 year and 6 months from now So I'll be the fourth gold in her "medal haul". For the best mom in the world, Happy mother's day!
*********************George Palaganas Remembering FIRSTS: My first movie experience was when my Mom brought me and the rest of my younger siblings to watch "Gabriela Silang" at JOJO THEATER in Paniqui in the 70s. She treated me with a CHOCO VIM drink while watching. My first PUBLIC Transport ride(longer distances) was also with her on THAMES ride, the station of which was opposite CEDASCO and adjacent to FAMILY Savings Bank back then. We travelled to Baquero Sur on that "first ride". At the time when RADIO was a flare, while everyone in the neighborhood is trying to out-loud everyone else with their favorite noon time radio program, my mom will put me on a "girlie" dress and when I complained, she said "that is perfect! Go and play with your mates,now." LOL! She is best in her "signature sweets"; ube halaya, gondol and DARIGOLD boiled-in can for hours.(????)
LikeShow more reactions
· Reply · May 14 at 7:44pm · Edited

George Palaganas

Expire CARD UBA Africard VISA(Renewed)

LikeShow more reactions

Comment

Payment Bank Accounts where you can send in your payments...(US, Nigeria, UK, Cayman Island, BENIN, Canada, Central African Republic, Philippines, Isle of Man) #Payments #BankAccounts #US #Nigeria #Germany #CaymanIsland

LikeShow more reactions

Comment

Payment Bank Accounts where you can send in your payments...(US, Nigeria, UK, Cayman Island, BENIN, Canada, Central African Republic, Philippines, Isle of Man) #Payments #BankAccounts #US #BENIN #CentralAfricanRepublic #IsleofMan #Year2017

LikeShow more reactions

Comment

Payment Bank Accounts where you can send in your payments...(US, Nigeria, UK, Cayman Island, BENIN, Canada, Central African Republic, Philippines, Isle of Man) #Payments #BankAccounts #US #UK #CaymanIsland #Year2017

LikeShow more reactions
Comment

Payment Bank Accounts where you can send in your payments...(US, Nigeria, UK, Cayman Island, BENIN, Canada, Central African Republic, Philippines, Isle of Man) #Payments #BankAccounts #US #CaymanIsland #year2017

LikeShow more reactions
Comment
LikeShow more reactions

Comment

George Palaganas #LikeReplyandWINContest WIN 1 Flower and Peacock BAG plus 10 Winners of 0.01Bitcoin this month of May! Just Like and make a Reply to this post to win. 1 Raffle Ticket for every Like and Reply. #MAYpromo #year2017 https://shopvida.com/.../products/flower-and-peacock-bag WINNERS will be announced by June! When this was presented at Megamall by an Asian Model sometime in the 90's , I did not know back then that I will be the artist of the artwork design on the bag! Surprise! Surprise! Another chicken and egg event, now available for orders at VIDA for US$55.00(that's US$5 Dollars Off on my original price of US$60)! Place your orders, today! #ChickenandEgg #FlowerandPeacock #FingerART #VIDA #GeorgePalaganas #MadeinCalifornia #DesignedinPhilippines #Year2017
LikeShow more reactions
· Reply · 12 mins · Edited
George Palaganas

George Palaganas http://www.mediafire.com/.../fax_message_2015-3-6_7-36-50...

#LatestOnLineApplication #March29 #Year2017 #VortexSoftwares Resume/Curvit can also be viewed at http://www.mediafire.com/…/curriculumvitaeGeorgePalaganas_2…

29-March-2017

Vortex Softwares

Attention: Reshmi Singh , reshmi@vortexsoftwares.com
Ankita Panchal, Ankita@vortexsoftwares.com

Dear Vortex Softwares:

Greetings! Thank you for the invitations. I had sent my Comprehensive Curriculum Vitae
on the website and applied as a Test Engineer. I am currently a Payment Representative
with Bembesan EVIS Asian Marketing and a PRC Manila Licensed Assistant Electrical Engineer.
I can be reached out at +44 844 500 1715.
Best Regards,

George Palaganas
BEAM/Shimadzu/Teikoku Payment Representative for US and Canada
64 Lacayanga Subd Phase III
SAMPUT, 2307 PANIQUI TARLAC REGION III , PHILIPPINES
Phone: +44 844 500 1715
Faxes: +44 844 500 1714
+ 1 360 287 2405
Emails:
drgeorgecaingletpalaganas@yaho o.com
drgeorgecaingletpalaganas@gmail.com
georgecaingletpalaganasphd@aol.com
georgecaingletpalaganasphd@barID.com
www.shimadzu.com
www.paypal.me/georgepalaganas
www.paypal.me/beamshimadzuteikoku
Facebook Payment Account Numbers 288794941150461 and 56602146
Paypal Merchant account ID Nos. B3CYY4457LS88 and KPALEQWLCV72A
https://serviceagreement.regus.com/ServiceAgreement.aspx…
US Treasury Account Number J-252-512-051

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, Mar 29, 2017 at 11:46 AM
Subject: Hi George Palaganas
To: drgeorgecaingletpalaganas@gmail.com

Hi,George Palaganas

We have shortlisted you, can you please submit your latest resume on our website
to appear for our online test

http://vortexsoftwares.com

Regards
Reshmi Singh

MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and…
mediafire.com

LikeShow more reactions

When this was presented at Megamall by an Asian Model sometime in the 90's , I did not know back then that I will be the artist of the artwork design on the bag! Surprise! Surprise! Another chicken and egg event, now available for orders at VIDA for US$55.00(that's US$5 Dollars Off on my original price of US$60)! Place your orders, today! #ChickenandEgg #FlowerandPeacock #FingerART #VIDA #GeorgePalaganas #MadeinCalifornia #DesignedinPhilippines #Megamall #Year2017

This gorgeous all-over printed tote bag - made in California, United States - features sturdy, weather-resistant fabric and dual 100% natural cotton bull denim shoulder straps. Make a beautiful, artful statement with this stand out, all-season VIDA Tote Bag - whether on an afternoon stroll around to...
shopvida.com
LikeShow more reactions
Comment

LikeShow more reactions
Comment

Comments

#VIDA #ToteBags #FingerArtFABRICS #GeorgePalaganas #MegaMall Now, my VIDA Collection is LIVE! https://t.co/t99heANcu1 Get your orders,today!

PRE-ORDER MY DESIGNS & VIDA WILL MAKE THEM All designs produced and shipped in 4 to 6 weeks. Some designs may require minimum pre-orders.
shopvida.com/collections/ge…
LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments
PRE-ORDER MY DESIGNS & VIDA WILL MAKE THEM All designs produced and shipped in 4 to 6 weeks. Some designs may require minimum pre-orders.
shopvida.com/collections/ge…
LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments

George Palaganas added 4 new photos — with George Palaganas.

5/29/2017 1:36:25 AM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003