x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
Forum Index \
Read/Reply : 106/0
  • georgepalaganas
  • (949 posts)

Reads/Reply  Click:to read on blogs on other Days:   Forum Index \ Blogs on Other Days | Alumni of TSU(formerly TCT) can have discussions on this site Sign-up with DriveHQ to JOIN! \

LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments
George Palaganas
George Palaganas #WhatElseIsNew #BatmanThemeMusic #WonderWomanThemeMusic #WonderWomanCutInHalfonHerWaist #LifelessWonderWomanDraggedByBatmanWhileFightingWarSoldiers #WonderWomanTakesShieldofAthenaandExcalibur #ScarletWitch On this 2017 version of Wonder Woman, here are our notable notes; *1. The Batman Theme Music was used instead of the classic Linda Carter theme music *2. We can see in the movie a Wonder Woman cut in the waist and empathically reconstructs herself while fighting. *3. Wonder Woman takes Athena's shield and Excalibur in Fighting(similar to 90's release thus our joke back then, Captain Woman) *4. The edited part was released with Batman dragging a lifeless Wonder Woman to safer place to prevent further destruction while still combating and fighting World War soldiers but he was overpowered by the soldiers himself. *5. Wonder Woman takes a longer wrist band that emits coloumbic shield waves she can use to "push and plung" her combatant away when she is threatened not just to deter bullets. *6. We witness Wonder Woman as Diana of Fantasy Island, fashioned from clay by her mother and was given life by Zeus, assume a Family Name , Prince and eventually lands as a Progressive Insurance agent. *7. While wonder Woman's lazoo still glimmers and reminds everyone of it's larger counterpart WHIPLASH, we have a theory that it was the shape of the lazoo that gave away her waist's vulnerabilty on other dimensions(most likely culprit), lighted disk wielding Defenders of the Universe.
LikeShow more reactions
· Reply · August 17 at 9:49am · Edited
Manage
George Palaganas
George Palaganas #AMIWONDERWOMAN Common Tips with Wonder Woman 1. Crossing of Arms to protect parts of the body produces "magical effect" like when I was attacked by Giant Butterfly Larvae(it's leg-sized, circle has trunk sizes) at the old Automatic Centre(now TELUS Building at Araneta Center) lavatory while I am about to go out from the toilet.(reminds you of an ECHO experience). I have been there several seconds and suffered only a "steel wool" scratch on my arms from the butterfly larvae. 2. Waist Vulnerability - my midget copy -mini-(WENGWENG) was stopped and was carried without the lower part of his body at 12th Ave. stillen and still smiling(petrified) Must have something to do with my STILLEN self at MZ KTV Bar where a BOA's mouth was on my left feet while I was seated at the counter next to the drawer, and "most likely" to save the rest(upper body) was cut by lazer sword on waist by my 12 year old son Efren. It was my midget copy who took the toll since he's a real puppet while I am more delicate(charing, LOL!) And that's the real son of Ms. Calmona I just don't know if he was reconstructed already
LikeShow more reactions
· Reply · August 17 at 10:30am

Jokes about hair are boring. Come up with something better if you're going to comment. This is a music video, not a performance - hence the lip sync. It's th...
youtube.com
Comments
George Palaganas
George Palaganas 4th - Aliyah Kolf 5th - Charice Pempengco 6th - Jessica Sanchez 7th - JenniferHudson 8th - Mercedes of Glee 9th - Von Smith 10th -Jake Gylenhaal
Manage
George Palaganas

1 YEAR AGO TODAY
2 YEARS AGO TODAY
You and Augustito Yamomo became Facebook friends.
4 YEARS AGO TODAY
Make Me Move® price: $375,950. Charming Brick/Frame Large Corner Property W/ Large Yard, Features Det. 2 Nice Car Garage, Mint Eat-In-Kitchen, Marble Tiles Throughout, Nearly Vacant, A Immaculate Home Ready To Just Move In!
zillow.com

5 YEARS AGO TODAY
George Palaganas added 9 new photos to the album: Cindy's F.Tañedo.

All photos of Cindy's F.Tañedo crews,supervisors, management including photos of Sir Igno and Sir Joe. (photo contributors are welcome). Circa 1988 - 1992

Comments
Onnad Lonano
Onnad Lonano friend buti naitago mo pa mga pic. sa cindys.
June 23, 2011 at 9:20pm ·
LikeShow more reactions
·
George Palaganas
George Palaganas Actually iniwan ko lahat ng pics kay Miriam http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000052940307... nang pumunta ako ng Canada,... but most are from facebook na... ikaw? How was your Manitoba trip... hanggang Alberta lang kasi ako tapos nag-expire na ang visa ko... asa Pilipinas ka ba?
June 25 at 5:46pm
Manage
George Palaganas
George Palaganas Nasa Vancouver BC ako 1996 and 1997... I was heading for Ottawa since I am with a government program, Mastercard Canada's "Project Isabela" kaya lang yun, natapos na yung VISA ko after Calgary, Alberta... bumalik na ako sa Pilipinas... alam mo ang style kasi ng mga "caregiver" diyan??? Ihanap mo nga ako ng employer... LOL! https://www.dropbox.com/sh/rkdfa1wwo25akb2/u8a7cbUTaJ
June 26 at 2:58am
Shared with Dropbox
dropbox.com
Manage
John Aquino
John Aquino Hey George your a Richard Gomez look alike here!
May 28, 2012 at 9:34pm ·
LikeShow more reactions
·
Manage
George Palaganas
George Palaganas Thanks Balagskie! I miss your "Ethel Baba" dance steps and Bruno Mars guitar catching routines... LOL!
May 28, 2012 at 9:37pm ·
LikeShow more reactions
·
Manage
Benny Mac
Benny Mac Dok, order nga ako ng frenzfriz... pulutan sa mandarin...hehehe. Talagang d mo makalimutan ang tumulong sa ung maging Prof. Saludo ako sa Dok.
August 10, 2012 at 10:00pm ·
LikeShow more reactions
·
Manage
George Palaganas
George Palaganas HI Benny! For here or to go? LOL! Those were the days ,ika nga, tapos lahat ng counter girls nagbalanse at yung nagiisang naiwan, biglang napa-CR... LOL! Musta kay Jovie(Emy)! :-) Translation: "Hi Benny! For here or to go? LOL! Those were the days, as they say, and all counter girls went to their ledgers and the only counter girl that was left went to the washroom ... LOL! Regards to your wife Jovie(Emy)! :-)"
August 11, 2012 at 6:40pm ·
LikeShow more reactions
Manage
George Palaganas
George Palaganas #June #Year2014 #GROUPSandLISTS #GroupPAGE #CommentsandPostings https://www.facebook.com/groups/370469913001627/ Welcome to the month of June, Year 2014! It’s good to see you all guys here again. The month of MAY GROUP page is at https://www.facebook.com/groups/257555154342418/ I hope we will all have another fruitful month of sharing and posting.
June 3, 2014 at 8:26pm ·
LikeShow more reactions
· Remove Preview
Manage

#StargateMovie1994 #NowShowing #FacebookSaturdayMovies #JamesSpader #KurtRussel #GeorgePalaganas I am sorry for the delayed showing of the movie. It's 36 minutes past countdown. The movie is at

#StargateMovie1994 #Carolco #MGM #JamesSpader #KurtRussel #VivecaLindfors #GeorgePalaganas "STARGATE"(1994) https://www.facebook.com/events/136725316469966/ It's about 2 hours before the it's showing at Saturday Night Movie Watch!

AUG24
Fri 9 AM · Internet
1 Went · 1 Interested
Comments
George Palaganas
George Palaganas This movie is interesting because I have seen a real one(Stargate) in 1997 at PLAZA Del Carmen(Balic-Balic) in front of San Sebastian Cathedral and near Quiapo Parochial School and MLQU. The size of the gate is the one you see on the movie and in the movie "VIRTUOSITY". :-) That area of Balic-Balic St. was a "whirlpool" area(Tanduay Fire Station is near) where crashed vehicles abound. The same sign is happening years back at CIRCLE. :-) The gates sign is visible from 28:00minutes to 30:00minutes of the movie... :-)
Manage
Comments
George Palaganas
George Palaganas Old Cindy's Commerical back in the 90's right. Cindy's, the place to BE! :-)
Manage
6 YEARS AGO TODAY
  • Bhong Bautista Madamba
  • Marlon Buan Perez
  • Carolyn Abuan
  • Gina Liwanag Trinidad

Sir Thomas Sean Connery KB is a retired Scottish actor and producer who has won an Academy Award, two BAFTA Awards (one of them being a BAFTA Academy Fellowship Award) and three…

Claudia Schiffer is a German model, actress and fashion designer. She rose to fame in the early 1990s as one of the world's most successful models. In her early career, she was compared to…

Birthday Trivia: 25-August (1.)Claudia Schiffer (2.)Billy Ray Cyrus (3.)Tim Burton (4.)Frederick Forsythe (5.)Tom Skeritt (6.)Sean Connery (7.)Janice Cabigting http://www.brainyhistory.com/daysbirth/birth_august_25.html

Today in History and Famous Birthdays. Find out what happened and who was born on this day in history. Events and birthdays for each day of the year.
brainyhistory.com

Comments
George Palaganas
George Palaganas My first ever letter received from "my so-called dad", LOL! Thank you for your message Thursday, August 25, 2011 3:16 AM From: This sender is DomainKeys verified"President Bill Clinton, Clinton Foundation" <enews@clintonfoundation.org>Add sender to Contacts To: drgeorgecaingletpalaganas@yahoo.comView this email as a web page.

George,

Please accept my deep and sincere thanks for your birthday message.

I was so touched when Chelsea told me of all the birthday messages I received -- more than 120,000 of you wrote to express your wishes and support the work that the Clinton Foundation is doing around the globe to strengthen economies, protect the environment, improve global health, and promote healthier childhoods.

Knowing that so many people are committed to building a better world is really the best gift I could have received.

I'm still working my way through the messages, but already some of your notes have truly given me a good laugh and put a smile on my face. As Arlana from New York reminded me, "65 is the new 35!"

To everyone, from Rebecca in South Africa to David in New Mexico -- thank you.

Because I can't thank each and every one of you in person, I hope you'll watch my thank you video here.>>

When I left office 10 years ago, I knew this was the work I wanted to do, but I couldn't have anticipated then that, thanks to people like you, we'd be able to accomplish so much.

I hope you continue to support our work as we aim to do even more in the next 10 years.

Thanks again for all you've done and for making this such a special birthday.

Sincerely,
President Bill Clinton

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Clinton Foundation seeks to address some of the world's more pressing challenges -- from global climate change to extreme poverty -- through collaborative and systematic effort.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

William J. Clinton Foundation • 55 West 125th St. • New York, NY 10027

This email was sent to drgeorgecaingletpalaganas@yahoo.com. If you no longer wish to receive emails from us, please unsubscribe.
Manage
George Palaganas
George Palaganas This was my Birthday Message for Him on His 65th Birthday and my "so-called sister Chelsea Mezvinsky" received it from the more than 120,000 messages for him that day 19-Aug-2011

Pres.William Jefferson Clinton

Today you are turning 65. America will always remember you as one of the most loved president in it's history of governance. Your State of the Nation Address December of 1996 will be the most memorable one specific on "the development of our humanity, the use of the internet as a modern tool for communication". Happy birthday!

From George Palaganas Fax: 360-287-2405
http://clintonfoundation.org/clintonbirthday65/
Manage
George Palaganas
George Palaganas Anyways, "my adoption" was just an "ENIAC program" so one of my CODENAME then is INIAKI , and instead of waiting for the "paperworks" on it, I will just move(head for) for the "awarded" San Francisco Immigrant status. But did you know from that "program", my "allowance" was switched from being 5th Avenue(at Regalla Park, but now a defunct avenue) to ANNAPOLIS... a CUBAO existing location... :-)
Manage
7 YEARS AGO TODAY

http://www.facebook.com/#!/LaRoseCampaign?ref=ts
Thanks to Thomas Janini, Kristen Cole Kouri and the women of Kappa Kappa Gamma for helping with our phone banks last week. Want to join the fun? Call Samantha Fallucco at 330.869.0022. Add a comment »
Started by Frank LaRose, Candidate for Ohio Senate District 27

Political Candidate
Frank LaRose's photo.
Frank LaRose

5,584 Likes
1,537 talking about this

Comments
George Palaganas
George Palaganas Jennifer Hawkins(USA-a loskl) is also Lou Parker(USA-a Miss Universe) and Jennifer Smith(a loskl). Her namesake Jenifer Hawkins(Australia-a Miss U) won the title the year after Amelia Vega(Dominican Republic- a Miss U) won it.
Manage

http://primetime.tv.yahoo.com/
Notes on the Miss Universe 2010: Multiple TV Telecast, from Yahoo TV:
The question posted for Miss Philippines by Judge(Actor) William Baldwin, "What is one big mistake you did in your life and what did you do to make it right." And in their release, her response was, she lacks a "major, major" mistake that she made in her life. I hope her fans won't see the day when she will make one in the future.

It's the third time a Miss Universe crowns another Miss Universe without wearing her crown on the stage, to think just a stash of a rhinestone on the designed tiara for a Miss Universe can create whisphers on the "gripevine". We understand it the first time when Justine Pasek(Panama) did not wear it since she has just "assumed" the title as First Runner-up to Oxanna Fedorova(Russia) for "failure to report on duty". The second time was when Amelia Vega(Dominican Republic) was not wearing any when she crowned Jennifer Hawkins(Australia). Now it's Stefania Fernandez'(her crown fell-off last year) turn to do it on Jimena Navarette(Mexico). Everyone remembers how Estefania Fernandez crowned Gabriela Ysler of Venezuela as Miss Universe 1999 and that was the 3rd time a Venezuelan crowned another Venezuelan in the pageant.

A daily video recap of last night's TV shows.
primetime.tv.yahoo.com
Comments
George Palaganas
George Palaganas We have heard a "gunshot" before Miss Ukraine "quanted" on stage next to the piano. Her spine-tingling gown is our first choice for "the most elegant gown". Next was Miss Australia(Lorelei inspired gown that flows beautifully on her body though the color is something you will wear on daytime), third was Miss Jamaica's almost perfect gown though like Miss Australia's, gir nokula(the hue of a neon blue) ranks second always in our "taste" to royal blue on gowns, fourth was Miss Mexico, her red "draped from waist down" gown was acceptably the best in the period of the "original" Jane Seymour(one of the judges) while one of her Christie's gown was flown in for Miss Australia to wear and it looked ill-fitted on the straps(maluwang), and fifth was Miss Philippines though she carried it remarkably like Aretha Franklin on the American Presidents' inaugurals.
Manage
George Palaganas shared his photo.
10 hrs ·

#BPOST #EuroPost #ISINO #BEAMSHIMADZUTEIKOKU #COASTFINANCEUKLimited #PaulKeithLavaillant #GeorgePalaganas #Year2017 #Barclays #DISSOLUTIONofInvestmentManagementAgreement #AffiliatePeopleLtd #FixMyFinances #RaidaShaikeh #NIC #ThomasChurchill #IngeDrijkoningen #JohnAugustSchmitt The issuance of DISSOLUTION of IMA between me and Mr. Paul Keith Lavaillant is inevitable for the funds of US$250,000,000.00 for Stock Trading with ISINO List issued where the funds is intended to participate. I am seeking the help of financial lenders Raida Shaike of NIC Abu Dhabi and The Affiliate People to raise 25 US grand for the fee since I have already a funds release order from BPOST(a re-issued financial endeavor abandoned at the early part of the first millennium). https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10210142762472030&set=ms.c.eJwzNDAyNDA0MTIxNrI0MTa3NNIzhIqYmxmZmBsZGBsAAHyMBu8~-.bps.a.10209931431748894.1073741851.1427450153&type=3&theater

LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments
George Palaganas
George Palaganas Here is a copy of the DISSOLUTION CERTIFICATE at Mediafire http://www.mediafire.com/.../dissolvedIMAbetweenPaulLevai...
MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you…
mediafire.com
LikeShow more reactions
· Reply · Remove Preview · 10 hrs · Edited
George Palaganas
George Palaganas The ISINO List where the funds is intended to participate on Stock Trading and Investments endeavors http://www.mediafire.com/file/3a9k6vwc7jfyxm0/isino.xlsx
LikeShow more reactions
· Reply · 10 hrs · Edited
George Palaganas added 2 new photos.
11 hrs ·
LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments

#MarketPlace #ManilaBulletin #Scarf #Bag #GeorgePalaganas Scarfs and Bags design of George Palaganas at VIDA now includes MarketPlaceManilaBulletin artwork(submitted for framing at Liongoren Gallery ) Try to purchase one now!

With an opulent blend of Cashmere and Silk - featuring unique, stunning artwork - wear this beautiful scarf indoors or out, day or night, to elevate any wardrobe all season and year-long.
shopvida.com

LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments
LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments

#Marlton #StuckedinManila #RyanNason #DonnaHamb #July My phone voice message service is receiving plenty of rings these days. One or two are from my Insurance Agent with Mutual of Omaha Ryan Nason and EXAMONE's Donna Hamb( Is Donna Hamb connected with EXAMONE?... I nee to verify this though.) I missed-out already my Vhooresse Medicals for STATEFARM. I was scheduled 26-June-2017 but all my flights bookings were either cancelled or re-scheduled due to DECLINED Payment from my Africard VISAs. (According to a UBA Africard agent, there are 33 cards all in all with my MAIN Credit card(same acct no. but each card is identified by it's CVC, attached with the Booking agencies and all I had told her was the one that is with me is the CVC I had relayed with the booking agency. Until the Payments for the flights are gotten over with, that's the time I can make it with my appointments with the East Coast people. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10209650902095828&set=a.10209534240099351.1073741850.1427450153&type=3&theater

George Palaganas
May 14 ·

Expire CARD UBA Africard VISA(Renewed)

LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments
1 YEAR AGO TODAY

Forum Index \ Alumni of TSU(formerly TCT) can have discussions on this site \On This Day 10-July-2016 Sunday Subject: On This Day 10-July-2016 Sunday Read/Reply : –/– georgepalaganas (6…
doctorgeorgep.wordpress.com

Payment Bank Accounts where you can send in your payments...(US, Nigeria, UK, Cayman Island, BENIN, Canada, Central African Republic, Philippines, Isle of Man) #Payments #BankAccounts #US #Nigeria #Germany #CaymanIsland

LikeShow more reactions

Comment

Payment Bank Accounts where you can send in your payments...(US, Nigeria, UK, Cayman Island, BENIN, Canada, Central African Republic, Philippines, Isle of Man) #Payments #BankAccounts #US #BENIN #CentralAfricanRepublic #IsleofMan #Year2017

LikeShow more reactions

Comment

Payment Bank Accounts where you can send in your payments...(US, Nigeria, UK, Cayman Island, BENIN, Canada, Central African Republic, Philippines, Isle of Man) #Payments #BankAccounts #US #UK #CaymanIsland #Year2017

LikeShow more reactions
Comment

Payment Bank Accounts where you can send in your payments...(US, Nigeria, UK, Cayman Island, BENIN, Canada, Central African Republic, Philippines, Isle of Man) #Payments #BankAccounts #US #CaymanIsland #year2017

LikeShow more reactions
Comment
LikeShow more reactions

Comment

George Palaganas #LikeReplyandWINContest WIN 1 Flower and Peacock BAG plus 10 Winners of 0.01Bitcoin this month of May! Just Like and make a Reply to this post to win. 1 Raffle Ticket for every Like and Reply. #MAYpromo #year2017 https://shopvida.com/.../products/flower-and-peacock-bag WINNERS will be announced by June! When this was presented at Megamall by an Asian Model sometime in the 90's , I did not know back then that I will be the artist of the artwork design on the bag! Surprise! Surprise! Another chicken and egg event, now available for orders at VIDA for US$55.00(that's US$5 Dollars Off on my original price of US$60)! Place your orders, today! #ChickenandEgg #FlowerandPeacock #FingerART #VIDA #GeorgePalaganas #MadeinCalifornia #DesignedinPhilippines #Year2017
LikeShow more reactions
· Reply · 12 mins · Edited
George Palaganas

George Palaganas http://www.mediafire.com/.../fax_message_2015-3-6_7-36-50...

#LatestOnLineApplication #March29 #Year2017 #VortexSoftwares Resume/Curvit can also be viewed at http://www.mediafire.com/…/curriculumvitaeGeorgePalaganas_2…

29-March-2017

Vortex Softwares

Attention: Reshmi Singh , reshmi@vortexsoftwares.com
Ankita Panchal, Ankita@vortexsoftwares.com

Dear Vortex Softwares:

Greetings! Thank you for the invitations. I had sent my Comprehensive Curriculum Vitae
on the website and applied as a Test Engineer. I am currently a Payment Representative
with Bembesan EVIS Asian Marketing and a PRC Manila Licensed Assistant Electrical Engineer.
I can be reached out at +44 844 500 1715.
Best Regards,

George Palaganas
BEAM/Shimadzu/Teikoku Payment Representative for US and Canada
64 Lacayanga Subd Phase III
SAMPUT, 2307 PANIQUI TARLAC REGION III , PHILIPPINES
Phone: +44 844 500 1715
Faxes: +44 844 500 1714
+ 1 360 287 2405
Emails:
drgeorgecaingletpalaganas@yaho o.com
drgeorgecaingletpalaganas@gmail.com
georgecaingletpalaganasphd@aol.com
georgecaingletpalaganasphd@barID.com
www.shimadzu.com
www.paypal.me/georgepalaganas
www.paypal.me/beamshimadzuteikoku
Facebook Payment Account Numbers 288794941150461 and 56602146
Paypal Merchant account ID Nos. B3CYY4457LS88 and KPALEQWLCV72A
https://serviceagreement.regus.com/ServiceAgreement.aspx…
US Treasury Account Number J-252-512-051

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, Mar 29, 2017 at 11:46 AM
Subject: Hi George Palaganas
To: drgeorgecaingletpalaganas@gmail.com

Hi,George Palaganas

We have shortlisted you, can you please submit your latest resume on our website
to appear for our online test

http://vortexsoftwares.com

Regards
Reshmi Singh

MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and…
mediafire.com

LikeShow more reactions

When this was presented at Megamall by an Asian Model sometime in the 90's , I did not know back then that I will be the artist of the artwork design on the bag! Surprise! Surprise! Another chicken and egg event, now available for orders at VIDA for US$55.00(that's US$5 Dollars Off on my original price of US$60)! Place your orders, today! #ChickenandEgg #FlowerandPeacock #FingerART #VIDA #GeorgePalaganas #MadeinCalifornia #DesignedinPhilippines #Megamall #Year2017

This gorgeous all-over printed tote bag - made in California, United States - features sturdy, weather-resistant fabric and dual 100% natural cotton bull denim shoulder straps. Make a beautiful, artful statement with this stand out, all-season VIDA Tote Bag - whether on an afternoon stroll around to...
shopvida.com
LikeShow more reactions
Comment

LikeShow more reactions
Comment

Comments

#VIDA #ToteBags #FingerArtFABRICS #GeorgePalaganas #MegaMall Now, my VIDA Collection is LIVE! https://t.co/t99heANcu1 Get your orders,today!

PRE-ORDER MY DESIGNS & VIDA WILL MAKE THEM All designs produced and shipped in 4 to 6 weeks. Some designs may require minimum pre-orders.
shopvida.com/collections/ge…
LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments
PRE-ORDER MY DESIGNS & VIDA WILL MAKE THEM All designs produced and shipped in 4 to 6 weeks. Some designs may require minimum pre-orders.
shopvida.com/collections/ge…
LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments

George Palaganas added 4 new photos — with George Palaganas.

8/25/2017 3:24:18 AM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003