x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
Forum Index \ DriveHQ Customer Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 26092/3
i tried to upload asp and php file on my site at drivehq but the files are not working. does your sever do not support asp or php?

1/4/2009 1:04:38 AM

Sorry we don't support server-side scripting. Our main services are:

Online Storage and Sharing; Automatic Backup; FTP Server Hosting; Static Web Hosting / File Hosting.

1/5/2009 11:18:01 AM

User: DriveHQ Webmaster  -  1/5/2009 11:18:01 AM

Online Storage and Sharing; Automatic Backup; FTP Server Hosting; Static Web Hosting / File Hosting.

Ohhh I bought your service because I assumed that you supported server side scripting like php. Is there a way to get it? And what are your main reason behind not doing this?

10/9/2009 8:48:40 PM

User: Anthonyra  -  10/9/2009 8:48:40 PM

User: DriveHQ Webmaster  -  1/5/2009 11:18:01 AM

Ohhh I bought your service because I assumed that you supported server side scripting like php. Is there a way to get it? And what are your main reason behind not doing this?

Sorry for the slow reply. The thread was too old and was not forwarded to customer support.

DriveHQ is mainly a cloud file storage and email hosting service provider. Our strength is on the file / email storage and hosting. However, dynamic web hosting is very different. Users can host dynamic scripts, which runs on our server. If the code is not properly written, it could be very inefficient and thus it could make our server very slow.

Therefore, if users are allowed to host dynamic websites on DriveHQ.com, then it will more likely be a dedicated web server, thus the cost will be much higher than our current pricing.

You can host websites using client-side scripts; or you can host a dynamic website somewhere else and link the files on DriveHQ.

5/9/2010 2:50:21 PM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003