x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
Forum Index \ DriveHQ Customer Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 23417/2
Hello,

It is said it's sufficient to change one's free email address to a provate one to become a True account.

I have changed, yet no accounting type change followed, after logout/login.

Are there any other actions to perform to switch to True state?

Thanks.

9/14/2009 5:42:19 PM

Please note email address change requires confirmation. After you change your email address online, DriveHQ system will send an automatic confirmation email to your new email address. You must confirm it by clicking on the confirmation link.

To become a True Member, you must use a private domain company email address. Please note ISP email addresses such as Joe@AOL.com are not valid, even if you use it for your business. If you don't have a private domain email address, you can pay $3 deposit to become a True member.

A True Account is still a free service account and subject to feature restrictions. It is strongly recommended to upgrade to a paid account.

9/15/2009 2:02:02 AM

To whom it may concern. I reside in Australia. I have a bundled account with Telstra who provide a range of services to me, including telephony, both landline, mobile (cell), cable TV and internet. Telstra have also issued me with an email account, e.g. xxxxxxx@bigpond.com. Can this be used as a viable account to upgrade to a True Account with DriveHQ so that I can link small picture files to several tech forums that I visit regularly as a hobby. Organising and purchasing a Domain name email is well beyond my needs as a retired person. 

If this is not viable to DriveHQ I could deposit $5 into my (DriveHQ) account through Paypal, but I note  that when I go to Paypal to deposit this money through your web link, that there is fine print below stating that DriveHQ will recurrently access my Paypal account. I can't agree with the automatic linking to my Paypal account but I would still be willing to forward the token payment to DriveHQ if there are no strings attached. Looking forward to your response. Thank you.

12/23/2014 2:39:16 AM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003