x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
Forum Index \ DriveHQ Customer Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 20746/2

I’m running Windows Vista Ultimate. For the last couple of days, when I try to access my folders via Windows Explorer using the ftp://user:password@ftp.drivehq.com/ I do get to my root folder, but when I try to open any of the folders contained in the root I get the following error:

FTP Folder Error------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An error ocurred opening that folder on the FTP Server. Make sure you have permission to access that folder.

Details:

200 Type set to A

227 Entering Passive Mode (66, 220, 9, 50, 16, 106)

150 Connection accepted

226 Transfer complete

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, I have software that uploads data to these folders and for the last couple of days I see no data there, I’m assuming for the same error above, I’ve tried connecting from machines using different OS’s and the problem is the same. Your prompt help will be strongly appreciated.

8/18/2007 10:02:35 AM

It seems Explorer has a problem in handling empty folders. We will work around it in 2 days. Please check back in 2 days. In the mean time, please note Explorer is not a good FTP client; please install other popular FTP client software, or install DriveHQ FileManager 3.8, which is much better and has a lot more features than any FTP client software.

8/19/2007 1:11:37 PM

It is fixed now. Please let us know if you experience any other problems.

8/21/2007 1:37:31 AM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003