x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
Forum Index \ DriveHQ Customer Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 43588/6

HI my filemamager can't log onto the system today. What's going on?

7/13/2010 2:15:22 PM

we just checked the system and noticed it is working fine. We don't see any problems today and have not received any reports.

To trouble shoot, please check your Internet connection settings, make sure you can logon www.drivehq.com using Internet Explorer (not other browsers). DriveHQ FileManager automatically uses your Internet Explorer's connection settings. then, please double check if you have any anti-virus software or network security software blocked DriveHQ FileManager from connecting to DriveHQ.com website. If it still cannot solve your problem, please try to restart DriveHQ FileManager or reboot your computer.

In the meantime, you can also try DriveHQ FTP, just entering:

ftp://USERNAME:PASSWORD@ftp.drivehq.com/

or use any 3rd party FTP client software.

-----------

DriveHQ is launching a new version "Cloud Storage & Cloud IT Solution 5.0" system. Expect much improved version website and client software, plus mobile website and mobile email support, and webdav for direct drive mapping, etc.

7/13/2010 2:26:11 PM

I'm using iweb on a Mac os 10.5.8. I can't log in. I verified the password it still doesn't work.

10/5/2011 7:29:12 PM

I can login just fine using a web browser but when I try to login using the same credentials to filemanager it says the login failed and to please enter the correct username/password.

what gives?

2/18/2014 12:31:05 PM

June,

It seems you are using a quite out-dated filemanager version. Please install the newer version and let us know if you are hafving continued difficulties. You do not have to worry about losing any synchronization tasks; they are saved internally. 

Click Here for Download Link

2/18/2014 12:38:13 PM

Dear Sir,

I can login despite of Internet Connection. It always shows that 'Failed to connect www.Drivehq.com after ....attempt.. Please verify that you are connected to the internet and that security software is not blocking this operation.

Internet is always on and website login is possible. but Drivehq file manager is not connected. Please guide me how to connect. I also given Administrative right for Antivirus and firewall.

Regards

Manoj

4/5/2015 6:57:16 AM

User: financenike  -  4/5/2015 6:57:16 AM

Dear Sir,

I can login despite of Internet Connection. It always shows that 'Failed to connect www.Drivehq.com after ....attempt.. Please verify that you are connected to the internet and that security software is not blocking this operation.

Internet is always on and website login is possible. but Drivehq file manager is not connected. Please guide me how to connect. I also given Administrative right for Antivirus and firewall.

Regards

Manoj

Manoj,

Thank you for your email. So is it with FileManager that you are having trouble logging in? This sounds to be an issue related with an out-dated version of FileManager which is no longer compatible with our server-side data. Please install the latest version of FM and let us know if you have any continued difficulties: https://www.drivehq.com/downloads/downloadfilemanager.aspx

Best,
DriveHQ Support

4/5/2015 2:00:40 PM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003