x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
Forum Index \ DriveHQ Customer Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 11174/3

I've been using the FREE FTP service successfully for 3+months to test feasibility locally and suggest Drive HQ FTP to my clients at work. All of a sudden my app is throwing [Cant open output connection for file ... Reason: "550 Permission denied. ".

No changes were made , I 'm surprised. Please help

4/28/2021 5:48:24 PM

Sorry for the confusion. The FTP service is for businesses and NOT free. The free service is very limited and can only be used for trying the service. You have exceeded the free service limit. Please upgrade.

4/29/2021 3:04:55 PM

What are the Free Account Limitations? Did they change lately? I'm getting also 550 Access denied errors, they started on 05/05/2021...

5/8/2021 9:29:58 AM

Please read the previous message. I quote it here: "The FTP service is for businesses and NOT free. The free FTP service is very limited and can only be used for trying the service." DriveHQ will enforce this policy now. You need to order a business plan to use our FTP service.

Free/personal service users can use DriveHQ FileManager and/or WebDAV Drive Mapping Tool. Both are much easier than FTP.  They can also use DriveHQ Online Backup software and DriveHQ FileManager mobile to back up their PCs, phones and tablets.

DriveHQ FTP service cannot be used for backing up IP cameras / DVRs. We have a better service at www.cameraftp.com. CameraFTP is a DriveHQ subsidiary offering cloud recording, home/business monitoring, PC monitoring / screen recording service.

If you use our FTP service for business, and your usage level is very low, please contact us via email. We might be able to offer you a discount based on your usage case.

5/8/2021 5:10:54 PM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003