x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
Forum Index \ DriveHQ Customer Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 6274/1

My balance can you please help me with this issue 

11/25/2022 2:36:59 PM

I checked it and noticed that you have resolved the problem. 

------------------------

In general, you can make a payment online yourself. If you enabled automatic debiting, and if the system did not automatically debit your saved credit card or PayPal account, it is caused by transation failure.

Please verify that your saved billing information is correct and up-to-date. If your credit card expired, please log in to DriveHQ.com website to make a payment of any amount. It will automatically update your saved billing info. Otherwise, please log in to your credit card or PayPal account to check if there is a problem with your credit card or PayPal account. Even if you don't see any problem, your credit card company could have declined a transaction. In this case, you just need to call your credit card company asking them not to block the transaction from DriveHQ. After that, please log in to DriveHQ.com, and make a payment online. It will automatically update your saved billing info and re-enable automatic debiting.

If the system failed to debit your saved credit card / PayPal account, it automatically sends a notification email to you. Please pay attention to that email. 

11/26/2022 5:47:34 AM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003