x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
Forum Index \ DriveHQ Customer Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 46745/7

I would like to know if there a easy way to add existing DriveHQ member to my contact list.

Thank you!

11/25/2011 7:20:39 AM

I would like also to know why people in the same groupe as me don't appear in my contact list. (the one I added).

How can I make them appear?

11/25/2011 7:26:10 AM

hello

11/28/2011 7:44:28 PM

Hello.  Your contact list can be found in the email area of the website.  From there, you can add and edit contacts.  http://www.drivehq.com/msg/index.aspx#contacts-contactlist-0-0

11/29/2011 9:37:52 AM

User: DriveHQSupport  -  11/29/2011 9:37:52 AM

Hello.  Your contact list can be found in the email area of the website.  From there, you can add and edit contacts.  http://www.drivehq.com/msg/index.aspx#contacts-contactlist-0-0

As I asked

"I would like also to know why people in the same groupe as me don't appear in my contact list ?"

For example, I add "test" as a group membre, he doesn't appear in my contact list. And when I log as "test", no one but "webmaster"  appears in his contact list. 

Thanks for you support!

11/30/2011 12:39:34 AM

That's a very good question. I will check with our engineers and product managers on this.

The system was designed to have Groups, Sub-groups and Contact Groups. While Groups and Sub-groups require a group account, Contact Groups can be created by any user.

For now, you can add a sub-user to a contact group manually. When adding a user to your contact group, you can enter USERNAME@drivehq.com, or the person's registered email address on DriveHQ.com.

12/13/2011 3:39:16 PM

Could you please check if there is a way to be done automatically.

Otherwise we need to enter all the contact information twice, And it may lead to some mistakes.

The other issue about this is:

when you create a group member, you need to enter the login/password, but when you create a contact member, you need to enter first name/last name. Then they appear under different names which is not really convinient.

Thank you in advance for investigating.

1/25/2012 3:04:55 AM

I will certainly forward this request to our product team.  Thank you for your feedback.

1/25/2012 5:42:56 PM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003