x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
Forum Index \ DriveHQ Customer Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 20661/2

Hi, just a few small questions:

1. Will I be reminded that my subscription needs to be extended (ie; will I get a payment reminder)?
  2. What is the easiest way to dig into historical versions of backed up files? Until now, the only way I could find out was to delve into the history folder, but that's rather painfull.... there must be a way to view the history of a current file by checking that file itself, I presume, but I'm probably overlooking how....
  3. When will the next version of DriveHQ Online backup and DriveHQ FileManager be out? And will the new versions support shell integration in 64 bits systems?

Thanks,

Rick

3/19/2008 1:41:44 PM

1. Will I be reminded that my subscription needs to be extended (ie; will I get a payment reminder)?

Yes, when your account balance is negative, DriveHQ will email you a payment reminder. You have one month to make the payment.

1. What is the easiest way to dig into historical versions of backed up files? Until now, the only way I could find out was to delve into the history folder, but that's rather painfull.... there must be a way to view the history of a current file by checking that file itself, I presume, but I'm probably overlooking how....

Please logon DriveHQ Online Backup, click on Restore tab, then navigate to find the file, right click and click on History

1. When will the next version of DriveHQ Online backup and DriveHQ FileManager be out? And will the new versions support shell integration in 64 bits systems?

We are working on the final few bugs of DriveHQ Online Backup 4.0. We expect to finish it in a few more days.

DriveHQ Online Backup 4.0 is optimized for large organizations. Individual users will benefit less than business users. It is much more reliable, and supports running in service mode, can reliably backup large files, including locked files, and provide more progress info when backing up large files. It also adds bandwidth and copy file speed cap, so that it doesn't interfere with your daily work.

Sorry due to the time and resource constraints, we have not yet tested 64-bit compatibility other than that we know the basic features work fine. We expect it to be done in version 4.5.

Thanks,

Rick

3/21/2008 12:31:57 PM

User: DriveHQ Webmaster  -  3/21/2008 12:31:57 PM

Yes, when your account balance is negative, DriveHQ will email you a payment reminder. You have one month to make the payment.

1. What is the easiest way to dig into historical versions of backed up files? Until now, the only way I could find out was to delve into the history folder, but that's rather painfull.... there must be a way to view the history of a current file by checking that file itself, I presume, but I'm probably overlooking how....

Please logon DriveHQ Online Backup, click on Restore tab, then navigate to find the file, right click and click on History

1. When will the next version of DriveHQ Online backup and DriveHQ FileManager be out? And will the new versions support shell integration in 64 bits systems?

We are working on the final few bugs of DriveHQ Online Backup 4.0. We expect to finish it in a few more days.

DriveHQ Online Backup 4.0 is optimized for large organizations. Individual users will benefit less than business users. It is much more reliable, and supports running in service mode, can reliably backup large files, including locked files, and provide more progress info when backing up large files. It also adds bandwidth and copy file speed cap, so that it doesn't interfere with your daily work.

Sorry due to the time and resource constraints, we have not yet tested 64-bit compatibility other than that we know the basic features work fine. We expect it to be done in version 4.5.

Thanks,

Rick

Ok, thanks for the replies.

3/21/2008 7:08:43 PM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003