x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
Forum Index \ DriveHQ Customer Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 38675/5

Hii i am new member here and i wanna become a paid member but i wanna clear few things That i wanna know

1. Starting Ftp paid Account (Basic) Subscription Service (Need to know the price)

2. How many times can i access my account after i get subscription (Is there any Limit of Accessing like in free account of Ftp (Cant access account more then 300 times a month or 25 times a day))

3.If there is restriction of accessing of starting paid account subscription then plz let me know the Subscription in which i can have umlimited access and with no resriction

4. Basic difference between Basic and other subscription plans.

5/19/2012 8:15:57 AM

1. Starting Ftp paid Account (Basic) Subscription Service (Need to know the price)

DriveHQ offers Cloud IT Solution. Almost all services and features are bundled for the same low prices. Our FTP service is better than any other FTP services in that it supports all regular FTP features, plus it is seamlessly integrated with DriveHQ Cloud IT services. You can upload / download files using any FTP client software, DriveHQ FileManager client software, web browser, or WebDAV mapped drive.

For pricing information, please visit www.drivehq.com, click on Premium Service tab, then click on Plans and Pricing.  (For enterprise service, please click on Enterprise Service tab).

2. How many times can i access my account after i get subscription (Is there any Limit of Accessing like in free account of Ftp (Cant access account more then 300 times a month or 25 times a day))  3. If there is restriction of accessing of starting paid account subscription then plz let me know the Subscription in which i can have umlimited access and with no resriction

If you have a paid account, you can certainly log on more than 300 times/month. In general, you can log on any number of times as long as it is "reasonable".  The exact number is not published. DriveHQ reserves the right to change the nu

If you use automatic software / device that keeps logging on, please make sure you don't log on more than 6 times / minute, or you must order a higher subscription. Please contact DriveHQ customer support for more information. 

4. Basic difference between Basic and other subscription plans.

Please visit:

http://www.drivehq.com/Premium/

5/20/2012 1:44:04 AM

Ok i have Free account rite now I checked my balance yesterday it showed 40 times visit. Now today i checked it it is showing me 180 times but i didnt checked it 180 times. So what to do with it ?

5/21/2012 8:16:38 AM

Please check your software and make sure it is not automatically logged on to the account for updates.

5/21/2012 9:04:16 AM

No its not on automatically i login manually.. N tell me how can i pay ur fees if i wanna pay through debit card (Pay pal is not accepting in india)

5/22/2012 1:08:49 AM

Hello, you must be logging in or you have something on your computer that is connecting.  Does your debit card have the visa logo?  If so, you can deposit using this card.  Otherwise, there is no way you can pay.  It must be a credit card. 

5/22/2012 9:41:25 AM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003