x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
Forum Index \ DriveHQ Customer Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 30815/5

I can't seem to figure out the URL address that I need to show an image. I published it from my local folder to my public folder but when I use a practice board to view the image, all I get is the address: http://www.drivehq.com/luvztoread/gap.jpg OR it's viewable in the root directory @ ftp://ftp.drivehq.com/luvztoread/gap.jpg publish. The file extension is correct with jpg so what am I doing wrong?

Am currently using WS_FTP with another IP address and they make it so easy to transfer filles. I want to like this program but, quite frankly, it's a bit confusing.

I just want to use Drive HQ as my transfer program for images to be uploaded to eBay.

Thanks!

5/23/2008 7:40:40 PM

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

5/23/2008 9:42:28 PM

User: DriveHQ Webmaster  -  5/23/2008 9:42:28 PM

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Thanks! I had already used DriveHQ to publish, but it was your response to WEB HOSTING which finally got me in the right direction.

5/24/2008 7:33:17 AM

User: luvztoread  -  5/24/2008 7:33:17 AM

User: DriveHQ Webmaster  -  5/23/2008 9:42:28 PM

Thanks! I had already used DriveHQ to publish, but it was your response to WEB HOSTING which finally got me in the right direction.

Yes, using web hosting feature for static links is more straight-forward.

Using the Publish feature should work just fine. Please make sure you have published a folder and using the "Publish URLs".

Also to note the Publish feature requires a "Paid Account", or a free-service but "True Account".

When you use Publish feature and web hosting feature, please be sure to avoid using non alpha-numeric characters, incl spaces in your file names and folder names. Non alpha-numeric characters may not be well supported in URLs.

5/24/2008 1:13:29 PM

7/2/2012 9:47:04 PM

The publishing URL is incorrect. Please refer to http://www.drivehq.com/help/features/Publishing.aspx?service=all&from=all for more information.

7/3/2012 12:04:09 PM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003