x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
Forum Index \ DriveHQ Customer Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 17193/1
    I just subcribed to yoru service and now my computer takes 5 mins to start up with explorer frozen during those 5 mins. Am running vista and i tried to uninstall DriveHQ Online Backup app but it does not uninstall. It simply goes though the uninstlall dialogs but the app still remains on the system. Kindly help. Thanks

5/25/2008 2:59:52 PM

We have tested it very carefully; and DriveHQ Online Backup has been installed by 100s of thousands of users. So it is extremely unlikely to cause this problem.

There are a few things you can check about the problem:

(1) Check your Windows Event Viewer, see if there is any error event. Usually this is caused by some service failed to start; it could be a logon failure, or it could be other issues.

(2) If you still suspect Online Backup caused the problem, please go to Options and change the logon settings. Un-check automatically start after Windows logon, and don't remember logon info. You can also delete all your backup tasks. If the problem persists, then it is not caused by DriveHQ Online Backup.

If you backup a network folder, please note you must change your Windows service logon name. For more info, please visit the link below for more info.

http://www.drivehq.com/help/doc/backup_help/serviceandnetworkbackup.htm

Certain anti-virus software or network security software might block DriveHQ Online Backup, so please check and if needed, stop your anti-virus software see if the problem still happens.

5/25/2008 3:50:23 PM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003