x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
CameraFTP Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 10025/3

Hi,

I can view my camera history in the folder icon but I have noticed my Event Log is empty (the email Icon) - how can I reenable this feature.

Many Thanks

John

3/19/2021 11:28:10 AM

You can enable it by logging on to www.cameraftp.com, then go to My Account page and click Account Options. If you use an IP camera/DVR to upload to CameraFTP directly, the motion detection is done by your camera/DVR. You need to configure your camera to upload when a motion is detected. If you use CameraFTP VSS software on a PC as a CCTV DVR system, VSS can detect motion while recording continuously. 

3/19/2021 12:10:29 PM

Hi,

Many thanks for your reply. I am using the VSS software which is detecting movement and adding files to the folder icon on "My Cameras".

I have changed the times on My Account and Account Options. The Event Centre is still empty though even though new files have appeared in the folder ?

Thanks again

John 

3/21/2021 5:00:01 AM

It seems you did not click Save after you changed the "Minimum interval between 2 events" (in your Account Options page). It is still set to "Never send". Please change it to 2 minutes or 5 minutes. 

3/21/2021 5:32:53 PM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not CameraFTP Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003