x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
CameraFTP Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 35590/4

When I click on the icon next to the zip file the delete icon at the top of  the screen does not light up. As a consequence, I can't delete any zip files that I don't need. What am I doing wrong?

2/7/2014 9:11:18 AM

I just tried Filezilla and can login to the ftp folder. However, I cannot delete any of the zip files that are listed. I get a 550 permission denied error message in Filezilla.

2/7/2014 9:18:05 AM

Found my answer here.

Now, we have just added a new feature "Camera Admin logon". After you log on www.cameraftp.com website, click on "My Cameras", you can see a link named: "Log on as Camera Admin"  Click on it, and it will ask you to enter your "Secure Password".  ( A secure password is just another password. By default, it is the same as your regular password. You can change your secure password to be different from your regular password. The same secure password is also required when you transfer your cash balance to another user.)

Just one question. What is the delete icon used for in the GUI when you open up My Cameras and click on a zip file?

2/7/2014 9:29:30 AM

Thank you for your query. To delete folders/files/cameras you will have to logon as camera admin --> Go to your "My Cameras" page and click "Logon as Camera Admin". Once you do this you will see that the red X becomes available. This is an added security step so that if your information cannot be both recovered and changed without your knowledge. Let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.

2/7/2014 9:29:56 AM

User: wussery  -  2/7/2014 9:29:30 AM

Found my answer here.

Now, we have just added a new feature "Camera Admin logon". After you log on www.cameraftp.com website, click on "My Cameras", you can see a link named: "Log on as Camera Admin"  Click on it, and it will ask you to enter your "Secure Password".  ( A secure password is just another password. By default, it is the same as your regular password. You can change your secure password to be different from your regular password. The same secure password is also required when you transfer your cash balance to another user.)

Just one question. What is the delete icon used for in the GUI when you open up My Cameras and click on a zip file?

Glad you were able to find your answer quickly. There is no function for the delete icon until you logon as camera admin. If anything this should be used to remind users that they will have to go through another logon step to delete. 

2/7/2014 9:32:48 AM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not CameraFTP Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003