x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
CameraFTP Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 24297/3

Hi

Just need help to cancel my subscription. I don't find any topics or tool so that I can cancel my monthly subscription.

3/9/2015 3:21:21 PM

You can look to our support thread or to the email we sent you for instructions on how to cancel:

1. First Logon and go to My Account 
2. Next select Transaction History --> Current Subscription
3. From this page, you can simply select your order ID and hit "cancel".

Once you complete this for all active subscriptions, you will not be sent any further emails from our system.

Thanks,
CameraFTP Support

3/9/2015 3:29:04 PM

Play back is funny   Play back look like frame by frame instead of steady running and money is depleted to fast  and most of all I called for support the computer told me to select number two and when I did that  someone answered the phone and told me to call another number that's not good enough I like to cancel please 

11/15/2018 8:39:55 PM

User: Arnold Miller  -  11/15/2018 8:39:55 PM

Play back is funny   Play back look like frame by frame instead of steady running and money is depleted to fast  and most of all I called for support the computer told me to select number two and when I did that  someone answered the phone and told me to call another number that's not good enough I like to cancel please 

Hi Arnold, 

Please note that one of your cameras is uploading image files at 1image/6s. In this case, the playback would indeed just be still snapshots every 6 seconds. You can make the playback stream steadier by increasing the frame rate (ie 1image/2 or 3 seconds). CameraFTP's flexible camera license option means that you can order a subscription according to your requirements. Please email support@cameraftp.com if you would like to discuss this in more detail. 

Otherwise you can of course cancel at anytime. You will just need to make sure that your cameras are no longer configured to upload to CameraFTP, then remove any existing camera folders before visiting the subscription management page to cancel. 

Let us know if you have any other questions at support@cameraftp.com

Best,
CameraFTP Support
www.CameraFTP.com

11/16/2018 8:25:43 AM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not CameraFTP Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003